PDA

View Full Version : NSX Review In Classic Cars Magazine

Sudesh
21-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Just picked up a copy of Classic cars and there is a supplement in there with 50 cars to buy before you die, and the NSX is one of them!

Senninha
21-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Any further details on the mag please Sudesh?

I'm interested to read as there would appear to be some interest for a classic car meet at Silverstone next year. There may be some other info to help with the arrangements.

regards, Paul

Sudesh
21-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Any further details on the mag please Sudesh?

I'm interested to read as there would appear to be some interest for a classic car meet at Silverstone next year. There may be some other info to help with the arrangements.

regards, Paul

Paul I dont have much more info other than its the Classic Car Magazine which is this one:

http://www.classiccarsmagazine.co.uk/

and Inside was a supplement on the top 50 car to own before you die which had the NSX.

I didnt really notice until I read through so have now added it to my other NSX litreature.

Senninha
21-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Thanx Sudesh, I'll have a scout around for a copy 2mrow! :thumbsup:

regards, Paul

Sudesh
21-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Its the September issue so you should be able to find it ok Paul.

Nytram
22-08-2008, 07:13 AM
Hi Paul
Regarding the Silverstone meet, if you look at silverstoneclassic.co.uk you should find the contacts for the car clubs for 2009.
Good Luck

simonprelude
22-08-2008, 07:26 AM
You mean this one ??

http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=5175

markdas
22-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Damn,

Does that mean we've all done enough to hang up the keys, don the slippers and fire up a clay pipe packed with rough shag!

It does give you that little shiver of reality when you realise we actually have a car that 99% of people admire and lust after....and not sneer at you, like they do a Ferrari driver or a Porsche owner......

gsuds
22-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Yes, this is the thread I started a couple weeks back (though I got it wrong - it's "own" rather than "drive").

Am now worried - have taken to smoking a pipe so fulfilling all the classic car buff prejudices. It'll be cardigans next, or jackets with patched elbows. No stringbacked gloves though.

If the yoof of today were to smoke the pipe (of tobacco!!) rather than tabs, I imagine there would be rather less alcohol-related mayhem. They'd be too busy. All in all, a grand excuse to waste an hour or so of time.

Graham