PDA

View Full Version : Honda.co.jp Website

Ferris Bueller
18-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Not sure whether this has been posted before but the Honda Japan website has an NSX minisite.

http://www.honda.co.jp/NSX/

Lots of stuff on there, including the factory refresh program.

I'm struggling to work out how to get it into English but the pictures are nice enough.

Papalazarou
18-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Yes it would be great to see it in English!

Does anyone know what the wheel colour options were on 02+ wheels?

Also, what's the verdict on the LLB with the black roof?

Cheers,

James.

Senninha
18-08-2008, 12:11 PM
Yes it would be great to see it in English!

Does anyone know what the wheel colour options were on 02+ wheels?

Also, what's the verdict on the LLB with the black roof?

Cheers,

James.

Hi James,

Have you got all 4 rims now?? As far as I know, 3 color options were offered, silver (std 02+), white (GP not CW) or the grey like mine.

I've seen a LBB NSX-R photo with Black roof & white rims and IMO it doesn't work. I would leave yours all blue, color code the lights and refurb the rims as per mine for a nice modern twist

regards, Paul

simonprelude
18-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Well the refresh programme still looks to be alive ;)

http://www.honda.co.jp/NSX/refresh-plan/index.html

Papalazarou
18-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Hi James,

Have you got all 4 rims now?? As far as I know, 3 color options were offered, silver (std 02+), white (GP not CW) or the grey like mine.

I've seen a LBB NSX-R photo with Black roof & white rims and IMO it doesn't work. I would leave yours all blue, color code the lights and refurb the rims as per mine for a nice modern twist

regards, Paul

That's what I thought. White rims suck beyond belief with bells on fitted to anything but white. Type R or not. The gun metal on the other hand does look great. Re wheels, I still have one more to get; a front, then I'm good to go.

Cheers,

James.

markc
18-08-2008, 05:49 PM
That's what I thought. White rims suck beyond belief with bells on fitted to anything but white. Type R or not. The gun metal on the other hand does look great. Re wheels, I still have one more to get; a front, then I'm good to go.

Cheers,

James.

Harsh... I think White rims look great on a black NSX, better than silver or anthacite IMHO.

Mark (definately not sucking up to Kevin :) )

JQD84983
19-08-2008, 12:30 AM

Cheers,

James.

Amen. Was passed by an Integra R on saturday in Red. Very odd with white wheels.

amo
19-08-2008, 05:57 AM
mine was refreshed in 2000 if ppl are intrested i can see and find out
price was done in jp though

thx amo

and yes white wheels all the way on blue will look really good

Papalazarou
19-08-2008, 07:27 AM
Harsh... I think White rims look great on a black NSX, better than silver or anthacite IMHO.

Mark (definately not sucking up to Kevin :) )

I take it back, I don't mind Amos car with white wheels. but everything else........

Cheers,

James.

TheSebringOne
19-08-2008, 09:18 PM
White wheels only really suit two colours B & W! I don't think it suits metallic colours, but thats my opinion?