PDA

View Full Version : Nsx members

Sudesh
11-08-2008, 08:29 PM
I was just wondering how many genuine NSX members/owners there is in total on here and I wonder how many NSX members/owners are out there that we dont know about!

Reason I ask is, I usually keep and ebay add going to sell some of the part's I have, and I'm amazed at the amount of inquiries I get from other NSX owners that dont know this site or ask about certin things.

Now I have directed a few of those people to this site [hope thats ok] but it would seem there is quite a few NSX's and owners that are unknown.

I know of a 2 or 3 here that are not members, which are quite local to me but they are also cars that are rarely seen out too.

AR
11-08-2008, 08:36 PM
There is not that many where I live here. Now is only Amo, the Auto in the valleys and mine.

Ken Green
11-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Looks like I'm the third NSX owner in the Valleys - look out in Caerphilly for the midnight purple targa.

Ken

Senninha
12-08-2008, 06:40 AM
Reason I ask is, I usually keep and ebay add going to sell some of the part's I have, and I'm amazed at the amount of inquiries I get from other NSX owners that dont know this site or ask about certin things.

I've noticed also that the number of un-registered people viewing the site has risen a lot in recent months. This time last yr there usually no more than 10 people on line, including members. Now it is not un-common to have this number of members plus 20 or so visitors.

I'm also guessing your intro's are working Sudesh as there is now a steady stream of first time posters asking the odd maintnance question for their NSX.

It would be interesting to see the latest recorded numbers from Simon to see the latest view of the numbers in the UK

regards, Paul

amo
12-08-2008, 06:25 PM
ya im sure i spoke to some 1 in caerphilly

think thats 4 mmmm

thx amo

AR
12-08-2008, 08:17 PM
ya im sure i spoke to some 1 in caerphilly

think thats 4 mmmm

thx amo

That's the one I was on about mate.