PDA

View Full Version : Let's turn up mob handed...

Martyn27_uk
04-05-2005, 10:05 PM
Right then - who among the local boys ( Bexleyheath ) want to arrange a meeting at Whitehouse Honda ( or whatever they call themselves thesedays ) to chat to the service manager and mechanic about his qualifications and experience NSX-wise and their best deal ( standard labour rates? ) on servicing?

Saturday mornings would be OK for me - assuming they're open for business - I'd like to see their faces when 3 NSX's pull up outside the door!

trackdemon
05-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Could do, I'm not a million miles away (Essex). Whats the story?

Martyn27_uk
05-05-2005, 02:34 PM
look in the thread "Servicing in Bexleyheath" for the story. We're all wondering whether they're up to the job but would prefer to miss out on the trek from here to Twickenham if possible.

lotusolly
05-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Turning up "mob handed" may persuade them to offer a better rate but not sure how we can get it, or if they will provide us with proof of the technicians knowledge. Its worth a go and i'm happy to make an appearance but I would prefer to make the longer journey with my pride and joy if it's going to get better service

Olly

MattS
06-05-2005, 07:57 AM
Although Bexleyheath is literally up the road from me I think i'd feel more comfortable making the trip to Trident in Surbiton when I've next got work that needs doing.

It's going to be very difficult to verify what sort of NSX experience they have in B'heath and at least I know that Trident have been servicing NSX's from 1991.