PDA

View Full Version : mmmmmmmm wot a car

amo
24-07-2008, 09:05 PM
a mate just bought it wait till i get down to london and go for a whip through the the city lol
thx amo

Senninha
24-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Superlaggaro ... interior to die for ... now what does it remind me off ?? Oh yes, a 14yr old NSX-R :)

Would love to take one out for a good run, but not an ownership prospect.

regards, Paul

amo
24-07-2008, 09:11 PM
and a few more
the light weight of the dark side lol
enjoy

thx amo

Silver Surfer
24-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Oh look, ...I've got an identical part in my car......the Satnav unit. RNS-E in my RS4 :D

SS

WhyOne?
25-07-2008, 07:31 AM
I am sure it is an astonishing thing to drive, but a couple of points: 1/ Lambo's should be either orange or lime green & 2/ does all that exposed c/f really make such a nice cabin environment...and isn't it terribly prone to getting scuffed and scratched and looking tatty?

markc
25-07-2008, 09:30 AM
2/ does all that exposed c/f really make such a nice cabin environment...and isn't it terribly prone to getting scuffed and scratched and looking tatty?

Yep... personally I'm not keen on CF as a decorative finish and it is rather hard and shiney for large parts like interior door panels. They look like they need further triming with leather and or alcantara etc BUT that would defeat the object of the weight saving I 'spose. Really they got it arse about face, the door itself should be CF and trimmed in one of those more appropriate materials.

Much better to employ CF where it can use it's high strength:lightness ratio to best effect ie in the chassis.

Mark

simonprelude
25-07-2008, 09:51 AM
I bet that's not the only part they share :(

Oh look, ...I've got an identical part in my car......the Satnav unit. RNS-E in my RS4 :D

SS

amo
25-07-2008, 08:51 PM
was speaking to rich and he said as soon as he gets breakfade take it back and they put new 1s on
even exsessive clutch wear he gets a new 1
mmmm
pritty good

thx amo

Poland_NSX
31-08-2008, 12:27 PM
lots of cf lots of alcantara like real flying Mig29 ;)