PDA

View Full Version : thoughts please

tommy
01-05-2005, 12:44 PM
a couple or so weeks ago i got asked to go along to a 'max power' type of car show, they guy who seemed to be the organiser said it would be nice as my year of nsx will be the last ones built (2005). i thought "yer just to get another car in the line up". anyways have any of you seen the post on nsxprime about honda ending production of the nsx, truth or marketing ploy.

jaytip
02-05-2005, 02:31 AM
I have been following that thread on prime,but i have been keeping an open mind,no-one seems to know what Honda are doing so i guess we will just have to wait and see.
As much as i love the NSX i would love to see it dis-continued but only if it is replaced with the HSC :D That would give me something to aim for.

tommy
02-05-2005, 04:19 PM
when i seen HSC i thought thats the car for me but when i gave the guy on the stand my name and address he didnt think there would be much hope of getting one, but he also said by 2007 who knows what might happen. now why would he say by 2007, do you think he knew something. anyway we will know when honda want us to know.