PDA

View Full Version : Dr Hide's Type - R

BlueNSX
04-07-2008, 09:16 AM

4060The L B Blue Type - R belongs to Dr Hide, who was one of the Japanese guy's who joined us at the ring. Was really great to chat with all of them and thoroughly enjoyed taking him for a ride in the NSX. Unlike Kowalski I did not try and scare the living daylights out of them - DTM rumor has it that you were holding NSX2000 hand? The Car next to his Is someone very famous in Japan and well know in association with the NSX: Gan-San, his car came from the factory with a "Special Suspension" set up that he requested. (How do I get these pic's bigger as I have more?) p.s. The Type - R drives better than the Lambo.

Papalazarou
04-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Wow an LLB with a black roof. I saw a targa done like that on Prime. Not sure it works but interesting all the same. ~What's this white wheel fetish though? The only cars white wheels look good on are white cars!!

Cheers,

James.

TheSebringOne
04-07-2008, 08:14 PM
BBW!?! Blue, Black & white! Agree with Papa, I'm not sure if the colours work with each other even if its a Type R.

Silver Surfer
04-07-2008, 09:29 PM
BBW!?! Blue, Black & white! Agree with Papa, I'm not sure if the colours work with each other even if its a Type R.

WTF......it looks great!!! ......what planets are you guys from?!? ;):cool: should have gone to specsavers!

I like it lots!

SS

NSXGB
04-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Wow an LLB with a black roof. I saw a targa done like that on Prime. Not sure it works but interesting all the same. ~What's this white wheel fetish though? The only cars white wheels look good on are white cars!!

Cheers,

James.

I presume the wheels are left white as that's how the lightweight Type R wheels come from the factory?? But I could be wrong....

markc
05-07-2008, 08:54 AM

... Blue, Black, White & RED carpet! It looks like a scrapyard bitsa! One for the colourblind meethinks :)

Mark

jdmek
05-07-2008, 02:06 PM
this is great mark. are these the ones in the folders he gave you. they look absolutly amazing. the white and the blue works great.

Papalazarou
05-07-2008, 03:09 PM
I presume the wheels are left white as that's how the lightweight Type R wheels come from the factory?? But I could be wrong....

Ahh the old "type-R wheels have to be white" excuse. don't get me wrong, love the car hate the wheels; what's wrong with silver or gun metal?

Cheers,

James.

Lankstarr
05-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Awesome car - the first R I've seen in LBBP.

The black roof definitely works better on teh later cars (why they didn;t retain it I don;t know!).

I agree about the wheels - think they should be black along with the colour coded backgrounds of the lights. If they were both black then the car would look a lot more colour co-ordinated and more agressive,

Just MO of course and as it stands I still think it looks lovely.

L*

amo
05-07-2008, 06:33 PM
WTF......it looks great!!! ......what planets are you guys from?!? ;):cool: should have gone to specsavers!

I like it lots!

SS

dont worry mate they gettin old really old lol

white wheels look great mate

thx amo

278kmh
05-07-2008, 07:48 PM
for me a NSX is no "car" its more. i even cant say it in german. and so the individual look is a thing for each owner. shure, i would not like pink:)
but , japan is not only a other country. i think they feel in other waves. for me, its ok like it is. i like it.
i m very happy, that aruond the world are people, who like this NSX in a so spezail way:)

BlueNSX
05-07-2008, 08:03 PM
this is great mark. are these the ones in the folders he gave you. they look absolutly amazing. the white and the blue works great.

Bud I think the Cars Look Stunning and in answer to your question yes these are the Pic's from the folder.

I have some more to post But I want to know how to add bigger size.