PDA

View Full Version : 03 Clutch question

Boomin33
25-06-2008, 05:35 PM
Twin Disc <or> Dual Mass

Anyone know?

markc
25-06-2008, 09:26 PM
Rob, your car has a single disc clutch plate and a dual mass flywheel. All 3.2 6spd's are the same.

Cheers

Mark

simonprelude
25-06-2008, 09:31 PM
Apart from the NA2 type R.

Rob, your car has a single disc clutch plate and a dual mass flywheel. All 3.2 6spd's are the same.

Cheers

Mark

Boomin33
26-06-2008, 11:22 AM
Well that is me screwed. I spoke with Jeff at SOS and they really don't have access to Dual Mass Flywheels; or at least at any good price.

That also rules out the NA2 Type R flywheel that Bazza was offering at a good price.

I have a friend from Binfield in L.A. for 10 days so think I will have Jeff S.O.S. source one at the best price possible and send to my friend to bring back for me...

any other suggestions?

Oh yes, Thanks a million for the advice and help!

WhyOne?
26-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Rob - I dont know how much you have been quoted for a NA2 dual mass flywheel, but I was quoted $1800 by Acura of Lynwood .....any good?

Lynwood seem a pretty reputable outfit - they advertise OEM parts on Ebay (not that that makes them reputable!!!!), were friendly & helpful with my enquiry, & people here have used them with success.

I can send through there details if you like?

Boomin33
26-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Rob - I dont know how much you have been quoted for a NA2 dual mass flywheel, but I was quoted $1800 by Acura of Lynwood .....any good?

Lynwood seem a pretty reputable outfit - they advertise OEM parts on Ebay (not that that makes them reputable!!!!), were friendly & helpful with my enquiry, & people here have used them with success.

Thanks.
That's about the price I'm expecting, maybe even a little less. Hopefully can put in on my US Credit Card... so I can be a good American and start carrying some debt!

I'll call them tonight

Boomin33
26-06-2008, 08:10 PM
called lynwood direct and 2600 is best price from dealership. Say the 1800 is from the ebay store... which I can find that they are selling right now :(

give it a few days and then prob just for it.