PDA

View Full Version : Business cards

reg
20-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Does anyone print business cards. Starting a new Company and need about 100 or so to get me going. Simple (like the MD) design two colour print.

Anyone?

Senninha
20-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Try your local large shopping centre as they have them in the lobby of Lakeside style centres. Other option is prontaprint. failing that, I guess its time to get the John Bull printig set out :)

Whats the new business?

regards, Paul

reg
20-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Hi Paul,

I have been programming industrial control systems for years and after completing a couple of side projects things are going well. Early days right now but the feedback is very positive. I have to have a crack at it rather than wonder 'if'

Manufacturing lines
Processing plants
Factory automation
Special Purpose Machinery
HVAC - building control
Optimising/improving existing systems
I have had more fun programming the client pojects over the last few days than I have had in years. Everyone does their best work when they are interested and it is obvious to me now that I really want more than a being an employee can provide:)

TheQuietOne
23-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Could do you some engraved polypropylene ones - basically look a bit like etched glass, but flexible and 800 micron think! They always go down a treat for me....

Can have text and a vector logo on - let me know mate, happy to do them for a beer some time :D