PDA

View Full Version : What kind fo car are you?

Senninha
18-06-2008, 11:15 AM
Have you ever given thought as to what kind of car you might be if you were a car?
Me neither, but a friend sent this link to me with the model of car she is. I decided to check it out and took this quick 12 question test.
After you find what type car you are, put it in the subject box and forward to your friends.

Let us know too what car you are!!!!!

Visit http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/ (http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/) and have a laugh!

Oh, and by the way ... I am a 911 :eek:

Sagacitas
18-06-2008, 01:53 PM
Chevrolet Corvette! (which is OK as being an NSX isn't an option)

Richard

simonprelude
18-06-2008, 02:48 PM
You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

mart155
18-06-2008, 03:09 PM
I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!
You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

jaytip
18-06-2008, 03:34 PM
It would be interesting to see the results based on how someone else sees you,and not on how you see yourself,i bet there would be some interesting results.

AR
18-06-2008, 03:39 PM
I'm a Dodge Viper!

You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.

TheQuietOne
18-06-2008, 04:28 PM
I did one for Lankstarr;

'You are a Double Decker bus!

You are 40ft tall, but you're capable of going all day. You're happy to accept people at the front or the rear, and you love to take people for a ride. Performance, precision, and prestige - are unimportant to you, and you know it.'

P.S. When I did it for myself I got a 911 :eek:

simonprelude
18-06-2008, 04:31 PM
I've just done it for you Matt

You are an Audi TT!

You're not the fastest, nor the most nimble, but you're cute and you have style. You're not intensely competitive, but when you pass by, everyone turns to look.

Senninha
18-06-2008, 04:33 PM
I did one for Lankstarr;

'You are a Double Decker bus!

You are 40ft tall, but you're capable of going all day. You're happy to accept people at the front or the back, and you love to take people for a ride. Performance, precision, and prestige - are unimportant to you, and you know it.'

Absolutely p****ng myself with laughter, nice one Matt!

SILVER BULLET
18-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Oh dear,Im a Chevrolet Corvette ! must have pushed a wrong button somewhere:laugh: I wanted to be young, classy and exotic:)

TheQuietOne
18-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Absolutely p****ng myself with laughter, nice one Matt!

Wait 'till he gets back from the pub and sees it....:laugh:

Silver Surfer
18-06-2008, 09:10 PM
You are a Chevrolet Corvette!

http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/images/corvette.jpg
You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

SS

Silver Surfer
18-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Just saying I am high maintenance:

You are a Lamborghini Murcielago!

http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/images/lambo.jpg

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

SS:cool:

BabyG
18-06-2008, 10:15 PM
*2 for the Lambo. I'm off to practice wiggling my ears. And drinking :D

Martin
18-06-2008, 11:48 PM
I'm a Dodge Viper too Ary!

gsuds
20-06-2008, 11:37 AM
I'm a Mercedes SLK!!! :eek::eek:

I'll get me coat, then.......

G

Lankstarr
20-06-2008, 11:52 AM
I'm a "pi55ed off with Matt" ... just wait until you're drunk later mate, you wont be so cocky without your eyebrows!

Can someone please dig out that great photo of Matt and photoshop off his eyebrows so he can get used to the idea?

TheQuietOne
20-06-2008, 12:03 PM
I'm a "pi55ed off with Matt" ... just wait until you're drunk later mate, you wont be so cocky without your eyebrows!

Can someone please dig out that great photo of Matt and photoshop off his eyebrows so he can get used to the idea?

You'll get over it 'Bertha'....:laugh:

Senninha
20-06-2008, 12:32 PM

do you mean this one ...........

Lankstarr
20-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Brilliant!!!

Thanks Paul, gave me a good laugh... and pissed Matt off a treat!

Probably not a good idea to piss off the moderator:no:

He's away from a pc all weekend so wont be able to change it:laugh:

L*

reg
20-06-2008, 06:41 PM
I am a Caterham

:laugh:

mutley
23-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Oh this is embarrassing, I've tried it twice and got the same answer......................... I'm a porsche 911 !!

Jim

Lankstarr
24-06-2008, 06:08 AM
I'm a corvette (Z06 tuned to 1000bhp)

The double desker is my every day car;)

TheSebringOne
24-06-2008, 07:58 PM
Apparently I'm a wannabe VW Beetle or his snobby relation! :rolleyes::think::dunno::D