PDA

View Full Version : More Ponies and Less Weight!

Senninha
18-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Possible Group Buy extension to the UK

All,

I have been speaking with Brain of ProSpeed regarding his new to the market, high flow CATS. He is currently producing the pre NA2 version, with these to follow shortly.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106549

At the TDI day, 2 areas of interest were the much talked about TB's and to a lesser extent, the CATS. For me, the TB's are a much more difficult issue as IMO, to get the best from them I beleive you should be looking to match the inlets and this is both costly and complex.

I have been considering the CATS for some time but had resisted so as to keep the comparisons on TDI day meaningful.

In discussion with Brian, he is interested to extend the GB to the UK if there is sufficient interest. If you have the need to replace just the CATS then this would offer a very cost effective solution. If you have completed other elements of the H/I/E, header/inlet/exhaust combo, then this is the next link in the chain awaiting your attention.

I've already expressed my interest to Brian, but if some of you wish to also go for this new product, we could look to combine shipping for further savings.

Please add your name and model requirement below if you are interested.

regards, Paul

1. Senninha (Paul) .... OBDII NA2

Sudesh
18-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Any idea on what shippinng plus fees would be? I guess thats based on the amount of people interested? I would be interested if the price is right!

Boomin33
18-06-2008, 11:00 AM
shame they don't have one for a '03

Senninha
18-06-2008, 11:06 AM
shame they don't have one for a '03

Its in development, OBDII NA2. Rob, this will cover all the 97+ 3.2 cars including your 03T

Sudesh, shipping will depend on numbers as you say and before final commitment to Brian I would be looking for a firm shipping price from him to the UK. I think it helps if we can get a business shipping address, so depending upon who's in for these, we could arrange this.

This is not a firm order, really for gauging interest and potential to get the full GB benefits for us. On this basis, is the following correct?

2. Sudish OBDI NA1
3. Boomin33 (Rob) .....OBDII NA2

regards, Paul

Sudesh
18-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Yeah count me in Paul. Thanks

NoelWatson
18-06-2008, 11:20 AM
2. Sudish OBDI NA1
4. Noel Watson .....OBDII NA2

Lankstarr
18-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Count me in

5. Luke

Senninha
18-06-2008, 11:56 AM
2. Sudish OBDI NA1
5. Lankstar (Luke) .... OBDII NA2

simonprelude
18-06-2008, 12:42 PM
2. Sudesh OBDI NA1
6. simonprelude .... OBDII NA2 (1997)

NSX 2000
18-06-2008, 01:28 PM
2. Sudesh OBDI NA1
7. NSX 2000 (Paul) .....OBDII NA2

dan the man
18-06-2008, 09:36 PM
yeah im in..

sh1t i dont have one anymore ! :(

DAVEMAT
19-06-2008, 03:33 AM
Count me in too.

OBDII

Might as well have a little more expense to go with the new clutch, and new rear tyres

Cheers

Dave

Senninha
19-06-2008, 07:20 AM
2. Sudesh OBDI NA1
8. DaveMat.....OBDII

I've asked Brian of ProSpeed to indicate shipping costs based on 10 units. When we did the Dali GB it was certainly beneficial to have a UK business address. Can someone pm me a business address we can deliver too please?

Regards, Paul

simonprelude
19-06-2008, 07:58 AM
Paul, do you have more details from Brian as he says that they are only suitable for....

Applications:
-91-94 NSX
-95-99 NSX

Senninha
19-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Hi Simon,

Spoke to Brian who has access to the later models (03) and will be obtaining all measurements etc to ensure simple bolt on replacement. These late model version will be a few extra weeks in development.

Will keep you posted on progress

regards, Paul

Senninha
20-06-2008, 08:45 PM
All,

Have received this from Brian this evening. I've given my address to get an intial shipping quote.

If someone has a suitable business address please pm me. If not I may have an option that I'll send next week when back from the 'ring

I am done with the final cost for Hi-Flow Cat's after factoring the hanger and new style flanges I figure to have the GB price at around $549 for the 95-99 and 00+. The 91-94 style will continue to be $575. If you could let everyone know on the UK forum that would be great. I will be accepting payment effective immediately.

The GB price will remain till July 4th 2008.

Please remind them that it will be a first pay first receive basis. The cats will be built in batch's. We are trying to build them as fast as possible without compromising quality and craftsmanship.

Please have payment sent to prospeedpower@gmail.com

I will pay for half of the paypal fee. Please add 2% for paypal fees. When the cats are completed and ready to be shipped, Payment for shipping cost can be sent then.

If anyone wants to receive the first batch first I can do 2 shipments. I'm not sure how everyone wants to do it so I will leave that up to you Paul.

If you have any other questions let me know!

2. Sudesh OBDI NA1
8. DaveMat.....OBDII

I will let you all know the shipping costs as soon as I have them. A business address should reduce costs further. When you're ready to confirm your order, please send your payments direct to Brian at ProSpeed. Can you also indicate next to your details that you have paid.

regards, Paul

Prospeed
21-06-2008, 08:19 AM
Greetings everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know I will be available through PM for any questions. Paul will still be handling the shipping process. I want to thank Paul for helping myself and everyone on here. I hope to bring a high quality product that is only expected for our NSX.

Orders are being accepted now till July 4th 2008. The Group buy price will be honored till then. Please PM me for Payment Information. Thank you!

Brian

Senninha
09-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Hi All,

This update is a few days overdue to work and events at home keeping me busy!

This is Brians initial view on shipping to the UK based on 10 orders (20 CATS)

Hi,

I figure an order of 20 cats (2 each) equal close to 100 lbs. Shipping will be in the neighborhood of $150 to $250. Thats just a guess but I will get an exact price soon.I haven't recieved any orders yet from the UK guys. If there is no interest then I don't want to move forward and invest more money into the project. I will have results up next week from the dyno.

Keep me updated. Thank you again Paul!

Brian

Interested parties to date are

1. Senninha (Paul) .... OBDII NA2 .... ordered
2. Sudesh OBDI NA1
8. DaveMat.....OBDII

If you are ordering these, can you please do so direct with Brian then update the list to indicate your order has been placed. If you have decided against these, please delete your name from the list.

To aid us all with the shipping costs, has someone a business address to which we can ship the order please?

regards, Paul

DAVEMAT
09-07-2008, 09:50 AM
Order placed

Prospeed
09-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Order placed

Thank you for your payment. You are on the list. This offer is still available for the 1st 10. Thanks.

Lankstarr
09-07-2008, 09:13 PM
This is potentially a great power mod for the bucks and Paul's bhp figures will certainly be hard to beat after this.

That said I'm happy now I've moved to decat pipes and I'm therefore off the list. We'll do a dyno when your hi flow cats arrive Paul - I fancy my chances at taking your crown;)

1. Senninha (Paul) .... OBDII NA2 .... ordered
2. Sudesh OBDI NA1
5. simonprelude .... OBDII NA2 (1997)
6. NSX 2000 (Paul) .....OBDII NA2
7. DaveMat.....OBDII

Apologies if I've messed anyone around.

Luke

Senninha
10-07-2008, 09:10 AM
Gents,

I've attached a first photo of the finished OBDI cats. The jigs are pretty much done for the 95-99 style headers and the 00+ will be done shortly. More pics up as soon as Brian has everything done.

UPDATE
Brian can offer both 2" and 2.25" for the 95-99 and 00+ styles. To minimize cost which do most of you prefer? The 2" will allow you to use your existing donut. If we go with a 2.25 we will need to use a custom donut or a donut from another vehicle will have to be used. That will bump up the price slightly. I have worked out the numbers and the final price will be $549 for the UK GB. This price is only for the 95+ styles. The 91-94 will stay at $575 (hardware and gaskets included)

As I have OEM headers & CATS at present then I will opt for 2" Please indicate your preference along with your updates

1. Senninha (Paul) .... OBDII NA2 .... ordered 2" fitment
2. Sudesh OBDI NA1
5. simonprelude .... OBDII NA2 (1997)
7. DaveMat.....OBDII.... ordered

regards, Paul

Prospeed
11-07-2008, 02:15 AM
Hi Guys!

Things are coming along well. I am currently finalizing the hangers for the 95+ year cats. We should get production going by next week. If we can get the final 5 on the list to commit it will allow me to keep the prices low and get them out to everyone as fast as possible. So PM me when you can. Thanks everyone!

Paul (Senninha) will post video sound clips and dyno graphs as soon as I get it to him. Thanks guys!

Senninha
13-07-2008, 05:40 PM
UPDATE FROM BRIAN

Here are the pics of the install as well as a small video/sound clip of the stock OEM cat VS. The Prospeed Hi-Flow Cat.

Keep in mind this clip is a before and after installation. The exhaust doesn't smell foul like some of the test pipe cars I have been around. The pitch has changed slightly and for a lack of words it now has a deeper "GROWL" It is however tame around town but once you get on it, it is slightly louder. Quieter then I expected. I also noticed better throttle response. I will have dyno graphs up shortly to confirm HP gains.

Installation time Approx. 30-45 mins including cooling time.

Here are the pics....

Here is the factory cat opening. It is smaller then 2 inch's! You can see the black ring of exhaust around it where the headers meet up with OEM cats.

I wanted to show you how well the cats fit. You can see it is held loosely with perfect fitment

http://i17.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid17.photobucket.com/albums/b68/coldfizzle/PROSPEEDHi-FLOWCats.flv

regards, Brian

Senninha
14-07-2008, 07:43 AM
I have now been able to provide a business address to Brian to provide a shipping quote, Thanx Rob.

Brian has based this cost on the 7 sets being shipped together (as per the list of names above)

I just checked. FED EX will cost approx. $460. Again final cost will vary slightly. It looks to be more cost effective shipping with FEDEX. Thanks Paul!
Brian

I'm looking forward to getting these once all the orders are in.

regards, Paul

Sudesh
15-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I was away for a good long road trip in the NSX and some sight seeing!!

Anyway I think will have to sit on the fence on this one for now. On my road trip in the NSX, I have come to the decision that I need to spend some money and do something with my Endless Zeal suspension........It is just way to uncomfortable for me, almost unbearable now; although I dont drive the car much, its been enough to put me off taking it on another 300mile roadtrip, or even a nice long Sunday drive. I just feel like I'm getting thrown about in my seat and its not comfortable for any passangers either, plus if you even go over a catseye or a manhole cover, you can really feel it up through the car, it doesnt feel good at all!! and I'm not even going to mention what hitting a pot hole is like!!

So I'm going to spend the money on the Suspension first and then I'll see how things go with the Cats.

Senninha
15-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Latest on orders placed

2. Nuno (via Prime) ... OBDI .... ordered
5. simonprelude .... OBDII NA2 (1997) .... ordered 2" fitment

If we can get the last 3 (or more if new intersted parties) orders placed/paid to Brian, then we could be enjoying these new CATS by the end of August.

While waiting for the HP data, remember these things weigh in around 10lb, compared to the OEM 22lbs, so this alone will help your slow old facelift cars ;)

regards, Paul

NSX 2000
15-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Latest on orders placed

If we can get the last 3 (or more if new intersted parties) orders placed/paid to Brian, then we could be enjoying these new CATS by the end of August.

While waiting for the HP data, remember these things weigh in around 10lb, compared to the OEM 22lbs, so this alone will help your slow old facelift cars ;)

regards, Paul

I've just sent payment by paypal.
Paul.

Go on Noel you know you want to!

Senninha
19-07-2008, 07:08 AM
Thanx for the support guys, these are in production. Brian should have dyno figures this week

Rob, sorry to ask as your NSX is in the shop right now, but are we still ok to use your address if you didn't order these?

Noel, any thoghts on when you may order please?

regards, Paul

NoelWatson
19-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Thanx for the support guys, these are in production. Brian should have dyno figures this week

Rob, sorry to ask as your NSX is in the shop right now, but are we still ok to use your address if you didn't order these?

Noel, any thoghts on when you may order please?

regards, Paul

Paul,

I was going to wait on dyno data but if I am holding people up then I will do it asap. The only problem I may have is that I will have to do a BACS transfer as Paypal never works with my card (at least it didn't when I purchased intake from detlef).
I am about to order Taitec from Bazza as well so the next step will be to find somewhere to get it fitted.

Regards

Noel

Senninha
19-07-2008, 04:20 PM
I am about to order Taitec from Bazza as well so the next step will be to find somewhere to get it fitted.

Regards

Noel

Thanx Noel, probably Plans can help out?

Senninha
24-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Paul,

I was going to wait on dyno data
Regards

Noel

FIRST DYNO RESULTS POSTED HERE

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106549&goto=newpost (http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106549&goto=newpost)

These are for the OBDI .... OBDII's are on the jig being made.

regards, Paul

TheQuietOne
24-07-2008, 11:21 AM

You're welcome to use mine again as per Dali if you need to Paul. :)

Senninha
24-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Matt,

Thanx for the offer, I'll confirm when the CATS are ready for shipping if this is ok.

Do you not fancy a set of these to mate up to your Tubi??

regards, Paul

TheQuietOne
24-07-2008, 11:51 AM
Matt,

Thanx for the offer, I'll confirm when the CATS are ready for shipping if this is ok.

Do you not fancy a set of these to mate up to your Tubi??

regards, Paul

No problems - how much are they?

Senninha
24-07-2008, 12:43 PM
No problems - how much are they?

I have worked out the numbers and the final price will be $549 for the UK GB. This price is only for the 95+ styles. The 91-94 will stay at $575 (hardware and gaskets included)

As I have OEM headers & CATS at present then I will opt for 2" Please indicate your preference along with your updates

2. Nuno (NSXPrime) .... OBDI NA1 .... ordered
3. Boomin33 (Rob) .... OBDII NA2
4. Noel Watson .... OBDII NA2 .... ordered
6. NSX 2000 (Paul) .... OBDII NA2 .... ordered
8. TQO ?

Please send payment to prospeedpower@gmail.com

Brian will pay for half of the paypal fee. Please add 2% for paypal fees. When the cats are completed and ready to be shipped, Payment for shipping cost can be sent then. FED EX will cost approx. $460. This will be shared between all who order, as we did with the recent Dali shipment.

regards, Paul

Senninha
24-07-2008, 12:45 PM
Noel, I've asked Brian about alternative payment options and will let you know details. Regards, Paul

Paul,

I was going to wait on dyno data but if I am holding people up then I will do it asap. The only problem I may have is that I will have to do a BACS transfer as Paypal never works with my card (at least it didn't when I purchased intake from detlef).

Regards

Noel

NSX 2000
24-07-2008, 01:13 PM
Noel, I've asked Brian about alternative payment options and will let you know details. Regards, Paul

Noel
If you want I can pay for it (well the wife can as I don't have a paypal account) and you can just give me a cheque or good old pound notes.
Paul.

NoelWatson
24-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Noel
If you want I can pay for it (well the wife can as I don't have a paypal account) and you can just give me a cheque or good old pound notes.
Paul.

Paul,

That would be most kind. Can do electronic transfer to your account this evening if you ping me your details

Regards

Noel

NSX 2000
24-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Paul,

That would be most kind. Can do electronic transfer to your account this evening if you ping me your details

Regards

Noel

PM Sent

Paul.

NSX 2000
24-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Paul,

Regards

Noel

Noel
Paypal payment sent on your behalf.
Paul.

simonprelude
13-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Any more news on these ??

Senninha
13-08-2008, 09:21 PM
I will double check but beleive the 97-01's are in production, the 02+ will be next. As we have all 3 versions, we will need to wait for the 02+ (as usual they're lagging behind ;)) to be completed so Brian can ship all units together

ANything diff from this and I'll let you know

regards, Paul

jaytip
14-08-2008, 05:15 AM
I will double check but beleive the 97-01's are in production, the 02+ will be next. As we have all 3 versions, we will need to wait for the 02+ (as usual they're lagging behind ;)) to be completed so Brian can ship all units together

ANything diff from this and I'll let you know

regards, Paul
Ouch!!!!!!!

NoelWatson
02-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Ouch!!!!!!!

Any news? I am keen to get back to TDI and get 280 bhp

Senninha
09-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Just in from Brian...

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delay. So far Nuno's cats are done. The 97-01 cats are about to be completed and the 02+ sets will be next on the list. We should have everything done within 2 weeks. I wanted to get them done sooner but got backed up cause of my fabricator going on vacation! http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif Don't worry they are being worked on. Thanks again for everyones patience!

Brian

BlueNSX
09-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Just for my 2p's worth - Decats do produce a LOT more bottom end horsepower as the engine can rev faster, but are incredibly noisy and are not compliant. So high flow cats are the way to go will be getting some for the next car.

simonprelude
09-09-2008, 09:38 PM
You getting a pre 02 car as well ;)

Any news? I am keen to get back to TDI and get 280 bhp

NoelWatson
10-09-2008, 05:39 AM
You getting a pre 02 car as well ;)

Keep an eye on the TDI webcam (assuming it works) at around 4 p.m. this Monday.

NoelWatson
10-09-2008, 05:41 AM
Just in from Brian...

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delay. So far Nuno's cats are done. The 97-01 cats are about to be completed and the 02+ sets will be next on the list. We should have everything done within 2 weeks. I wanted to get them done sooner but got backed up cause of my fabricator going on vacation! http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif Don't worry they are being worked on. Thanks again for everyones patience!

Brian

Paul,

Good news, thanks for keeping on top of this.

Senninha
25-09-2008, 06:28 AM
LAtest update...

Hi Paul,
Wanted to update you on the cats. I have half of them done. I am running another run on the flanges. I hope to have them all done packaged and ready to ship soon. Sorry for the delay. Please let them know I have been working to catch up to all the orders. I know you guys will be happy! Thank again.
Brian

Senninha
16-10-2008, 09:02 PM
Fresh update from Brian ...

Wanted to update you and let you know that I am almost done with the hi flow cats. I might have to send part of the cats to you first since My last batch of flanges were not machined correctly. My machinist is working on the new set right now but I am really upset cause I wanted the cats to be out to you by this week. I will do my best to have them done nicely and not rush on the quality. Thanks Paul!

Brian

Is anyone in a desperate hurry for these? Please shout if you want them early. If not, I'll ask Brian to ship as one delivery and save us all a few ££ on shipping and duty. I have said that we know parts for NSX can take time and that we would rather have the quality over speed of delivery (especially as US based)

regards, Paul

NSX 2000
17-10-2008, 07:22 AM
Fresh update from Brian ...

Is anyone in a desperate hurry for these? Please shout if you want them early. If not, I'll ask Brian to ship as one delivery and save us all a few ££ on shipping and duty. I have said that we know parts for NSX can take time and that we would rather have the quality over speed of delivery (especially as US based)

regards, Paul

I'll second that. Quality first please.

simonprelude
17-10-2008, 07:50 AM
No rush here................ good job really ;) (only joking)

simonprelude
24-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Any danger of these ever turning up ??
Any news.

I'll only have to then buy a new exhaust when they do finally come so no worries really.

Senninha
28-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Any danger of these ever turning up ??
Any news.

I'll only have to then buy a new exhaust when they do finally come so no worries really.

Simon and all,

I have been dropping regular PM's and posts to Brian so haven't forgotten about these. I have spoken to a few other Prime members who assure me all is good with Brian. It looks like he has had a few quality issues and doesn't want to ship sub-quality items, which is good. Had this response yesterday

regards, Paul

Paul,

I am finally finishing up the rest of them. I will have all of them ready to go by the end of next week early the following week. Sorry it took so long. My apologies. I had to deal with the cnc machinist and he really botched up the last order of flanges. Finally got them done exactly to my specs. I am happy with them now. I haven't forgotten you guys. I have been building a bunch of them for other customers and all have been happy. I will contact you by the end of next week with an exact shipping day. I am using a different carrier now to also save everyone money on shipping as well. Thanks again Paul!

Brian

Senninha
11-12-2008, 07:04 AM
I noted that Brain was now shipping finished CATS so asked about ours and got the following response ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senninha http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1101034#post1101034)
.... and the UK shipment Brian?

regards, Paul

It's almost done paul! http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif Thanks for your patience. If anyone from the UK order want to have theirs early let me know. I can ship out 3 sets by friday and the rest the following week. PM me and let me know!

Please let me know your preference, but do bear in mind that seperate shipping will add costs.

Regards, Paul

simonprelude
11-12-2008, 09:52 AM
Fine to wait an extra week to save ££'s.

NSX 2000
11-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Please let me know your preference, but do bear in mind that seperate shipping will add costs.

Regards, Paul

We've waited this long what is another week!

Paul.

NoelWatson
11-12-2008, 02:20 PM
happy to wait

Senninha
11-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Just confirming the list and how many we are expecting ...

2. Nuno (NSXPrime) .... OBDI NA1 .... ordered
3. Noel Watson .... OBDII NA2 .... ordered
4. simonprelude .... OBDII NA2 (1997) .... ordered 2" fitment
5. NSX 2000 (Paul) .... OBDII NA2 .... ordered
6. DaveMat.....OBDII.... ordered

Nuno requires onward shipping that I'll organise. We were going to use Rob's address but he didnt buy. Do we have an alternative business address please?

Dave, where about in the country are you ?

regards, Paul

DAVEMAT
12-12-2008, 03:06 AM
Azerbaijan mate, so happy to wait.

Dave

Senninha
05-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Hi All,

I've emailed Brian for the latest news. As 4 of the 6 sets are reuired in the South, has anyone on the list a suitable business address that could recieve the delivery please?

Nuno, I'll contact you for onward shipping once I have your set in my hands!

Dave, let me know when you are back in the UK and where to deliver / onward ship too.

regards and Happy New Year

Paul

DAVEMAT
05-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Any further info on these, now the holidays over???

Senninha
11-01-2009, 12:35 AM
They are in the process of having all the appropriate hangers connected ...in the meantime, can anyone offer a business address for shipping please?

regards, Paul

Senninha
15-01-2009, 12:58 AM
Hi All,

As 4 of the 6 sets are reuired in the South, has anyone on the list a suitable business address that could recieve the delivery please?

regards

Paul

Anyone???? I had pm from Brian today to say he is ready to package these and get them on their way ..... just need an address please.

regards, Paul

NoelWatson
17-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Hi All,

I've emailed Brian for the latest news. As 4 of the 6 sets are reuired in the South, has anyone on the list a suitable business address that could recieve the delivery please?

Nuno, I'll contact you for onward shipping once I have your set in my hands!

Dave, let me know when you are back in the UK and where to deliver / onward ship too.

regards and Happy New Year

Paul

Paul,

Did Brian get back to you on this? Just wondering as I am planning to get Chiswick to fit the cats when it goes in for its annual service

Regards

Noel

Senninha
02-02-2009, 09:43 AM
All,

As there have been no offers for a UK Business address for Brian to ship too, I'll have them shipped to me.

I'll let you know when I have them, final costs and to arrange collection.

regards, Paul

Senninha
02-02-2009, 09:46 AM
With no offers for a UK address for shipping, I'll give Brian my home address. Once received I'll let you all know the final cost of shipping/duty and make collection / onward shipping details.

regards, Paul

NSX 2000
03-02-2009, 10:19 AM
With no offers for a UK address for shipping, I'll give Brian my home address. Once received I'll let you all know the final cost of shipping/duty and make collection / onward shipping details.

regards, Paul

Paul,

Sorry I did not know you needed a business address, give me a call today and we can sought something out.

Might even be able to get some of the TAX back.

Paul.

goldnsx
03-02-2009, 05:13 PM
I can't believe that your cats still didn't arrived after 6 months. I got mine very fast and sold it to a friend months ago. I hope you get what you've paid for.

simonprelude
10-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Let's hope this group buy isn't going South too, any news recently ??

NSX 2000
25-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Hi Paul

Any news on when we might expect these?

Paul.

Senninha
12-03-2009, 09:26 PM
I pm'd Brian today and had this swift response ....

Paul,

Thanks for reminding me. I am sending it out to you early next week. I have 4 boxed up. I wont ask for shipping payment till I send the rest to you. I will shoot you over the tracking # when it's out. Thanks as always for being super patient!

Paul, keep a look out for the postie ;)

Senninha
31-03-2009, 09:19 AM
Hi All,

I had a pro-active pm from Brian today to say that the Cats are with the logistics company for shipping. I should get the trracking # 2mrow.

These are being delivered to Paul's business. We will doubtless have some tax to pay and I'll let you know the shipping costs.

So if all goes well we should have these little b****rs in hand next week :)

Brian has again thanked everyone for their continued patience and is confident we will all be more than pleased once in receipt of the Cats.

regards, Paul

markc
08-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Let's hope this group buy isn't going South too, any news recently ??

Hi Simon, if P27 sells I'll take the sports cats of your hands, assuming they turn up of course.

Can't let that damn S2 get even further ahead in the power stakes ;)

Cheers

Mark

Senninha
01-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Latest from Brian guys ...

Paul,
Looking to have it completed this week for sure. Thank you for correcting the order for me. I will hit you up later this week for final shipping date and eta of the cats.
Brian

regards, Paul