PDA

View Full Version : New member Thunder

Thunder
16-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Hello has had all :), for 6 months, I am l' happy owner d' beautiful an Honda NSX 1992, it has 153000 km, there is work has to make because it was dismounted and received a new painting, badly made work , he misses parts in the guard mud and a little everywhere, c' is a hurdy-gurdy rams which needs d' a good face lift!
I am already on the American forum and j' there finds much information, but, j' have much difficulty with the customs to make come from the parts bottom!
I am very happy to make your knowledge and to belong to your community :), my language is the French, I translates my texts with a translator, excuse me if my texts are difficult has to read… this n' is not easy! :redface: thank you very much for your patience !
thank you MARK has to have recommended me on your site!.:beer:

Thunder
17-06-2008, 12:51 PM
There is nobody to welcome on this forum? :cry: … ok, I leave you between you!
I wish you good continuation!:)

simonprelude
17-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Hi, sorry your post is difficult to read and this site is not the busiest of sites.

Do you have any photo's to show us ??

jaytip
17-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Hi Thunder,welcome to the board.As Simon says,your messages are difficult to understand,perhaps a different tranlation site may help???

17-06-2008, 07:11 PM
Hi Thunder,

Welcome too, I am pretty new to this forum as well. Everyone here has given me great advice and I have ended up buying my NSX :)

Cheers,

Andy (328)

TheSebringOne
17-06-2008, 07:40 PM
Welcome to NSXCB, we are a happy & helpful community! :) Pictures of your car would be appreciated. There cannot be many NSX in Belgium are there? :)

eclipse1501
17-06-2008, 08:10 PM
There is nobody to welcome on this forum? :cry: … ok, I leave you between you!
I wish you good continuation!:)

Hello and welcome but as a newbee myself I only offer a limited welcome as Iam not yet qualified to offer a full one, but I can understand your post and, as a Brit living and working abroad, wont suggest you can't speak ore rite gud enuv two undastand az theat wud bee ruud.:D Enjoy your NSX and maybe stick to arranging tea parties on British web forums;)

Sudesh
19-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Hi and welcome!

britlude
19-06-2008, 09:24 PM
waiting 24 minutes for a reply, sorry i was at lunch! :-)

welcome to NSXCB, i'm sure you will find help here.

we may criticise the online translators, but at least i can 'best guess' understand what you are saying, if it was in french i'd have no idea!!!! :-)

Thunder
20-06-2008, 11:31 AM
Hello and thank you the guy :), I n' pics yet, I did not put n' did not find the means yet of making! all the forum are different and yours is complicated, if you can explain the procedure to follow to place them! thank you friends!:)
j' have the same problem that you, difficult to read you and to include/understand you with the translator! c' is difficult but one will make for best, in French, there is much word to say little English thing…, c' is the opposite, there is little word to say much thing! thank you for your patience and your kindness!

Senninha
20-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Hi Thunder and welcome,

and if you would like to meet owners from across Europe this weekend, come along to the Nurburgring.

The main party will arrive on Saturday pm, some others arrive on Sunday. I believe most will be in the area untill Tuesday so good opportunity to meet many owners, discuss ownership experience and I'm sure someone will take a photo or two and post on the site for you.

http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=3544

regards, Paul

Thunder
20-06-2008, 02:18 PM
hello Paul and thank you, unfortunately, I cannot come this week end in Nurburgring, but it's for later, it's promised, thank you for your welcome message!:)
how to make to put pics on the forum? have a bond for carrying out this operation well? :rolleyes:
thank you :)

Thunder
20-06-2008, 10:18 PM
here pic's of my NSX, it goes back already to some month, now, it is much more beautiful, I spent 3 days has to polish and to remove the stripes of the body with a machine and good wax, the engine is also like new, I removed the varnished of the wheels ( very damaged
) :eek:, now, they are chrome:)
when he makes sun, I will still make pic's to see the difference!:)

AR
21-06-2008, 07:57 AM
Very nice clean car.

nigel
21-06-2008, 08:22 PM
Glad to see your getting NSXs in Belgum.
If you need help just ask. There are alot of sharp experienced lads here that are glad to help with any questions you may have and if we can't get them sorted straight away we'll find the answers.
Barry at VTEC Direct and Detlef are great sources for parts and bits you may need to get your new purchase sorted.
It's good to see more newcomers joining up.

To all concerned, let's see some "ring" photos as soon as possible when you get back.

Cheers
nigel

Thunder
21-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Thank you very much Nigel, indeed, d' here 1 year or 2 years, I will do large work on my NSX, poses wide body kit, large brake, complete exhaust, revision of the engine, new painting… etc, I will transform the hurdy-gurdy rams as an young girl! this car is true jewels and like such, it is necessary to return its glare to him! thank you for the welcome message!
best regards