PDA

View Full Version : ATT Senninha

Lankstarr
30-05-2008, 10:49 PM
This part screams Senninha:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105747

Off you go then son, I look forward to seeing it installed!

Senninha
30-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Now now Luke,

Starting on the interior is, as you know, something I've debated for a while. And by now you know that if I'm going to refresh or update something, then I will want to complete it with OEM or OEM like fit and finish.

IMO, the only way to tackle the interior would be to replicate the NA1 NSX-R alcantara (funny how this is now the interior of choice for AM, Ferrari, Audi etc) for dash and door cards, and update the console, door switch panels and binnacle in CF. But, to complete the update I think you should swap out the seats to the OEM Recaro's from the Type S. All of this is a sizeable amount of ££'s!

Finally of course is the consideration that this is (almost) a one way upgrade. Most of the changes I've made, hood / spoiler / mirrors etc are reversible by re-installing OEM parts. The interior would be a very large job to reverse, so as much as it tempts me to do it, for now at least, I will remain OEM interior ... besides, maybe its time I retired from modding and let someone else have a go ............

regards, Paul

Lankstarr
31-05-2008, 05:18 AM
... besides, maybe its time I retired from modding and let someone else have a go ............ :eek::no:

That's verging on blasphemy Paul!

I'll post some pics up of the new Lambo when I get back... the interior on that makes it worth the £1m price tag!

A couple of bits of CF (this and centre console) along with some new seats would be completely reversible, bring the cabin up to date a bit and save you shed loads of pounds:)

The npoint of this post wasn't to discuss your interior... it was telling you to do something, now, like I said... off you go!:laugh:

AR
31-05-2008, 06:52 AM
Paul FWIW the NA1 NSX-R rear bulkhead area was covere in velour, not the most atractive material ever! Reminded me of 1980s American cars. The best and most practical solution is seats and door card whilst using a matte UV protectant. JMO et, etc.

Now Luke go rest and live old Paul alone.

PS You buggers better sort out a meet for when I am not working.

TheSebringOne
31-05-2008, 04:45 PM
To cover the rear bulk head? Is this meant to be fitted inconjunction with the Type R engine mesh cover only? Otherwise I can't see if its worthing fitting on? :)

Sudesh
31-05-2008, 05:29 PM
To cover the rear bulk head? Is this meant to be fitted inconjunction with the Type R engine mesh cover only? Otherwise I can't see if its worthing fitting on? :)

Looks like the bit that fits inside the car on the rear bulk head just below the rear window.

AR
31-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Looks like the bit that fits inside the car on the rear bulk head just below the rear window.

That's the one!