PDA

View Full Version : New Toy

Greybloke
29-05-2008, 09:31 PM
So I can give the old girl (NSX) a break (now up to 145,000 miles:)) I've just collected my new exec express. First impressions = quite good really.

More comment when I've done more than 50 miles!

Senninha
29-05-2008, 10:34 PM
what a load of old ............ ;)

Good choice and one of the best new car interiors for a long time IMO

Hope you enjoy

regards, Paul

simonprelude
30-05-2008, 08:06 AM
I was impressed when I saw one of these on the motorway, bit like a Mondeo with subtle styling :)

TheSebringOne
31-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Nice, which model did you get then?

NSX at 145k ! :eek: Is that one of the highest milers around?

Greybloke
31-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Nice, which model did you get then?

NSX at 145k ! :eek: Is that one of the highest milers around?

2.7 Premium (with a few toys: 440w B & W sound system, rear camera, heated front screen, voice control, keyless entry)The basic spec is pretty full anyway with sat nav, climate, leather, etc.

Obviously very different from our favorite car, but an impressive large car, with loads of get up and go. The technology in this car is amazing, even at driver level. The central touch screen enables the driver to control and adjust most functions, too many options really.

As for my NSX mileage, yes its quite high:eek: but I brought the car 3 years ago with the intension of using it as an every day car. So 70,000 miles in my ownership means I know this car quite well, and still think it looks like a car a quarter of its age. Its obviously been looked after before it came to me, and it's had Honda service all it's life. I suspect that's helped. With the arrival of the Jag, the NSX will be demoted to a life of occasional drive and plenty of polishing:)

Is there a higher mileage in the UK, I'd be interested? any takers?

TheSebringOne
01-06-2008, 08:32 AM
Plenty of boy's toys there! Great the NSX is now your 2nd car & will be driven alot less and appreciated more as I find less you drive = more it feels special! Let the ole girl rest (abeit young looking) & give her some TLC! Any 150k milers out there?

Senninha
13-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Hi Nick,

8 months on and interested to know how life with the Jaguar is rewarding you ... any issues, niggles and hows it for running costs mpg

Also, as its no longer your daily, hows it feel when you step back into the NSX?

I'm putting miles on a C220d and whilst its quite lively, it just makes the NSX even more enjoyable

regards, Paul