amo
19-05-2008, 02:00 PM
http://www.japanesetuningshow.co.uk/

at silversone

will be going myself and hoping to get on track as well

thx amo

Papalazarou
19-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Looks interesting. isn't that on the same day as the next goodwood event?

Cheers,

James.

Boomin33
19-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Looks interesting. isn't that on the same day as the next goodwood event?
Cheers,
James.

What happens at the goodwood event?

I could be up for coming to check that out Amo.

Or at least one of the two. Goodwood is better location... but isn't it just a bunch of old farts walking around smoking CGars?

amo
19-05-2008, 03:25 PM

Or at least one of the two. Goodwood is better location... but isn't it just a bunch of old farts walking around smoking CGars?

lol
thats why james wants to go there lol old fart even his dad looks younger then him lol

ya would be good to get a few nsx down at silverstone

thx amo

mart155
19-05-2008, 03:38 PM
No noise limit on the track amo, you'll be able to run your car without its intestines hanging out the back !!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

NoelWatson
19-05-2008, 03:51 PM

it snows very heavily and NSX drivers have to take shelter in the nearest hotel. At least that is what happened last time!!

simonprelude
19-05-2008, 04:05 PM
I was speaking to the JTS people on Saturday, they are having a show later in the year at Brands Hatch and have invited us along if we are interested.

I'll post more details when I get them.

Papalazarou
19-05-2008, 04:54 PM
No noise limit on the track amo, you'll be able to run your car without its intestines hanging out the back !!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm pretty sure you can't drive tractors on that circuit.......haha.

amo
20-05-2008, 11:06 AM
I'm pretty sure you can't drive tractors on that circuit.......haha.

dohhhh lol
still luv ya mate

ya the brands hatch will be good plenty of notice pls as will need time off from work

thx amo

Senninha
20-05-2008, 12:11 PM
I was speaking to the JTS people on Saturday, they are having a show later in the year at Brands Hatch and have invited us along if we are interested.

Interested when you know more ... thanx again for the top food and the extinguisher!

regards, Paul

charlie:one
20-05-2008, 07:12 PM
hi all I will be there at silverstone , nigel

Papalazarou
20-05-2008, 07:21 PM
Makes no difference to me which one I attend, they're all ******* miles away. Guess I can't really moan when some Japfest attendees came from Scotaland!

Cheers,

James.

amo
20-05-2008, 07:41 PM
well we could have a convoy up if u like me old mucku

thx amo

amo
20-05-2008, 07:58 PM
well i thought that sound was 105db

sure it was last year

thx amo

SILVER BULLET
20-05-2008, 08:00 PM

It would appear that this show is on the 10th August, it would be good if we could have a strong presence there ! maybe get an all NSX track session,

Cheers

Ian

amo
21-05-2008, 08:51 PM
It would appear that this show is on the 10th August, it would be good if we could have a strong presence there ! maybe get an all NSX track session,

Cheers

Ian

sweet id be up for that as well as silverstone

cant wait

thx amo

amo
27-05-2008, 08:30 PM
ok who's going
to jts 1st june

Papalazarou
28-05-2008, 07:24 AM
Hi Amo,

I'd seriously considered it, but don't fancy the 7-8 hour round trip. The same goes for Goodwood really. I'd have to get up a 4am just to get there on time.

Cheers,

James.

Boomin33
28-05-2008, 07:54 PM
ok who's going
to jts 1st june

taking my car into chiswick honda tomorrow for interim service.. When am I supposed to start thinking about cambelt, btw?

if it all gets the green light... think I'll try and make it.

Do I need to book that much in advance, or can I make the decision on Saturday?

NSX 2000
28-05-2008, 09:26 PM
When am I supposed to start thinking about cambelt, btw?

Bommin, on your car not till it is 8 years old or done 72,000 miles, which ever is the sooner.

Paul.

amo
28-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Bommin, on your car not till it is 8 years old or done 72,000 miles, which ever is the sooner.

Paul.

id do it on 6years or 60k
just for the hell of it

ya should be able to get tickets on the day

thx amo

Boomin33
29-05-2008, 04:47 PM
id do it on 6years or 60k
just for the hell of it

ya should be able to get tickets on the day

thx amo

Cool, Thanks.

They changed oil but couldn't fix the exhaust leak due to time. Richard (Chiswick) Says they've seen in twice before in the later models.

There is a connection just off the manifold and the bolt(s) either become lose or the gasket goes. Booked in for next Wednesday. :(

Question is... with a little blow by.. would it be a bad thing to take it up to Northampton on a track. Without the proper amount of backpressure, can't see it being a good thing..

amo
29-05-2008, 05:15 PM
i dont think it will hurt her

thx amo

simonprelude
29-05-2008, 08:53 PM
I'd be careful driving normally, never mind track use if you know there's a fault.
However aftermarket exhausts provide less back pressure so I can't see it doing that much harm ??

Cool, Thanks.

They changed oil but couldn't fix the exhaust leak due to time. Richard (Chiswick) Says they've seen in twice before in the later models.

There is a connection just off the manifold and the bolt(s) either become lose or the gasket goes. Booked in for next Wednesday. :(

Question is... with a little blow by.. would it be a bad thing to take it up to Northampton on a track. Without the proper amount of backpressure, can't see it being a good thing..