PDA

View Full Version : Mods, you may want to reconsider this member...

m33ufo
14-05-2008, 06:35 AM
Not sure where best to place this, I guess here is as good as anywhere...I received this pm from a new member (MUCA), it relates to my Land Rover Defender in the classifieds.

"Hello

I am interested in buying the land rover that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a certified cheque.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,

Raymond Griffiths

Should you need to reply to me, Please get back in touch with your
details to me at:usc85@yahoo.com for a quick reply."

Pretty obvious it's not right!! You may want to remove the member?

Cheers

PS I'll update the ad, Defender now sold :D

NoelWatson
14-05-2008, 06:47 AM
Not sure where best to place this, I guess here is as good as anywhere...I received this pm from a new member (MUCA), it relates to my Land Rover Defender in the classifieds.

"Hello

I am interested in buying the land rover that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a certified cheque.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,

Raymond Griffiths

Should you need to reply to me, Please get back in touch with your
details to me at:usc85@yahoo.com for a quick reply."

Pretty obvious it's not right!! You may want to remove the member?

Cheers

PS I'll update the ad, Defender now sold :D

http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=4777

Raymond seemed like such a nice chap!

Lankstarr
14-05-2008, 06:54 AM
http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?p=43647#post43647

looks like this guy want a lot of cars!

forumadmin
18-05-2008, 11:10 AM
IP address banned, and user deleted.