PDA

View Full Version : Bet you thought Honda made the NSX

mart155
28-04-2008, 04:25 PM
There is someone on Ebay who seems to think NSX's are made by Nissan.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Japanese-Kanji-Nissan-Car-Sunstrip-primera-skyline-nsx_W0QQitemZ290224322081QQihZ019QQcategoryZ36677Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

gumball
01-05-2008, 09:51 AM
Sometimes they just put another random car in there to get more hits from the search engine.
Coincidently the traffic cop who caught me speeding logged my car as a Nissan NSX, I wondered if I should have pursued this mistake, a bit of a long shot though.

TheSebringOne
01-05-2008, 11:15 AM
Have you contested in court or seeked some legal advice? Not sure its a very long shot as they have your reg number logged to your name? Any Nick Freemans out there who can comment whether the wrong manufacturer description can be used a tecnhical tool?

gumball
01-05-2008, 01:09 PM
Have you contested in court or seeked some legal advice? Not sure its a very long shot as they have your reg number logged to your name? Any Nick Freemans out there who can comment whether the wrong manufacturer description can be used a tecnhical tool?

No it's done now, I was doing just over 100mph in clear conditions so "got away with" six points.