PDA

View Full Version : NSX Appreciation from other drivers

mutley
21-03-2008, 05:39 PM
HI All,

Today I was out shopping and on the way home I was more or less chased down by a lad from the nearby Vauxhall dealer who wanted a look at the car. I stoped and let him have a look over and chatted for a bit. I thought it was really nice to chat to another car enthusiast who realises what the NSX is all about, he even had a fair knowledge about it.

Anyone else had similar experiences.

Jim

TheSebringOne
21-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Strangely the Tesco delivery men are very knowledgable, some are in their early 20s, but they know the NSX! :D

craigdonnelly
21-03-2008, 09:53 PM
I have been in many incidents where people have stopped me or followed me to look at the NSX. I had the son of the local takeway ask to sit in it, the trolly boy from Tesco's always talks to me everytime I pop into the shop, the CEO of one of my dads business contacts (who can afford any car he wants) left a meeting to look at it, I went for a bite to eat with my girlfriend and the restaraunt workers came out to see it. However the funniest story was when I was just about to fall asleep and i got a call from a female friend. It was the early hours of the morning and I thought she was calling me because something was wrong. Nothing was wrong... she was on a date and when she told the guy I had an NSX he asked her to phone me so he could talk to me about it ha ha!:laugh:

paulius
21-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Once i was start talking with a person in a tesco parking about my NSX and how great these cars are how about five minutes later one blind b.....d somehow managed to hit in to my rear bumper.He hasnt done a big damage but unfortunatly i had to respray my bumper.But Yes i do agree nsx are eyecatching and realy great supercars big time. So there is no surprise then somebody try to catch or just speak to you about it.:D

mart155
23-03-2008, 07:25 PM
I was quite surprised when our paperboy said 'Nice NSX mate !'
I told him that I was quite impressed that he knew what it was.

He just said 'Gran Tourismo' :laugh:

Baz
25-03-2008, 12:36 PM
I once stopped for fuel and the young guy who served me siad - "Like your car mate, what is it?" I told him it was a Honda and he replied "Oh, is it a brand new model then because I've never seen one like that before."

Cheers all,
Baz