PDA

View Full Version : oh well, bloody hell.

josewick
06-03-2008, 08:05 PM
I cannot believe that is ever going to happen to me.. !!!

I have had my car off the road for some time now with the suspension parts stripped out and my car sitting poorly at a corner of a friends garage (storing as a favour)

After months and I am now trying to finish it off and noticed that they have lost a good portion of my parts, and they might have ben scrapped :(

I already placed in a box and labelled NSX parts and they still had them chucked to the scrap man..

Anyway, i now need..

OSR Front Hub, It was all complete so I will need the carrier, caliper, ABS sensor and whatever you think its attached to it.

I also need the Top Wishbone on the same side. Also the "L" bracket that connects to the cross beam, top and lower wishbone..

I might need (if I still cannot find it) the NSR top and bottom wishbone..

Gosh that is not going to be cheap, not long after it got broken into anyway.. :(

Thanks

NSXGB
06-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Jeez, that's going to cost you. Can it not be claimed on the house insurance?

josewick
06-03-2008, 08:26 PM
i asked that but it wasn;t booked in as a "customer" car if you know what I mean, but as like a favour storing there and I can work on it as and when...

Well.....I don;t have much luck with the NSX..

Senninha
06-03-2008, 10:14 PM
Sorry for your mis-fortune. As always I would steer you towards Dirk in Germany who has most parts at good prices. He runs his own NSX and knows the car well so an email to him and he can probably identify all the parts you will need.

Hope this helps

regards, Paul

simonprelude
07-03-2008, 08:08 AM
Try Dirk, but also try Amo first and of course contact one of the breaker searches in the UK parts247 or similar.

josewick
07-03-2008, 07:45 PM
will do guys

;)

it can only get better