View Full Version : The Dali group buy

Kevin
03-03-2008, 11:01 AM
Just so you don't miss the post please use the link below;

http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?p=40101#post40101

TheQuietOne
04-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Hi,

Just an update to you all for this delivery. It arrived safely today just a few dents to the boxes with the most air in but no damage inside:). I have unpacked and checked everything off on the inventory so you can all sleep easy as it seems to be 100% complete! I have to say this was all fantastically packed inside the boxes so a big 10/10 to Mark at Dali for his work on the group buy - even though I managed to miss it was hapening and not get anything myself :no:.

Some great stuff in there especially Luke's 'Whale Killer'...:D

Looks like from a few phone calls it will be distributed like so:

Senninha (Paul) to collect Kevin's, Mo's and his.

Simonprelude (Si)to collect his and PeteM's.

Luke to collect his (sort of :D)

JonathanOlney(sic) ??

Matt.

Senninha
04-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Thanx Matt for the call and checking all the goodies are ok.

Luke, if you need your snow plough collecting, let me know. I'm meeting Matt on the 19th for the other bits. Will it fit in the NSX for onward delivery??

Kevin, please pm when is good after the 19th for delivery. I'll co-ordinate with my trip to Nortons. Do you want funds now or when we meet for the duties etc?

Mo, drop me a pm ref onward delivery

Thanx again to all for pulling this together and saving us all a few $$

regards, Paul

AR
04-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Any pictures of the Forced Induction goodies?

Lankstarr
05-03-2008, 07:24 AM
Let me know when we can sort payment out for shipping and VAT and how you would like it... copper collection is at the ready!

My snow plough is much deeper than I expected - if it looks too low when I offer it up then it will probably appear in the for sale section as I drive up ramps every day! Worth a try at $100 plus postage!

Thanks to Kev and Matt for sorting all this out. Also a quick mention for the collection boy Paul - thanks for the offer mate but I am in desperate need of a bit so having Matt ship it today!

Cheers

Luke

Kevin
05-03-2008, 07:38 AM
I'll complete the spreadsheet with the calculations today, and send each of you bank details should you wish to do bank transfers, or send a cheque / paypal.

Kevin
05-03-2008, 07:39 AM
Any pictures of the Forced Induction goodies?

What FI goodies? Nothing there of that nature.

forumadmin
05-03-2008, 09:51 AM
For those on the order, please see this post;

http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?p=40213#post40213