PDA

View Full Version : New french Owner

silenius
27-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Hello Everyone!

As we don't have any NSX french owner's club ( we're so few..) , I hope you don' t mind if I join the British community...:)
I 've been the owner of an S2000 for 4 years now and bought a red 1992 NSX on july 2007.. I still have the S2000 which is a bit modified and hope I'll aford to keep it.. :rolleyes:

The NSX is german but I bought it to a british guy living in France and it spent most of it's life in Britain so maybe it 's from a previous member of the forum?
The only modifications on it are Blitz technospeed wheels ( 18" rear, 17" front ) and a Remus Exhaust ( which i'm not so happy with... )

I will try to put photos later ;)

Ciao!!

Silver Surfer
27-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Bienvenu!!!

Happy to have you here on the forum......that's 2 french NSX'ers now. :)

SS

amo
27-02-2008, 06:36 PM
happy new year
sorry im a bit nuts lol

welcome and enjoy

thx amo

NSX 2000
27-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Bienvenu deaux. For some one who lives in Kent and has been going to Le Mans for 16 years now I should be able to manage more.

Any way as Del boy would say "mange too mange too"

Paul.

TheSebringOne
27-02-2008, 11:53 PM
Bonjour Monsieur NSX De France! Excuse my French, but welcome to NSXCB! :) The more the merrier! (means more the better).

NSX France
28-02-2008, 09:26 AM
Welcome SIR !

ou bienvenu,

je suis désormais moins seul, merci

Kevin
28-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Welcome.

Actually I think this 'British' club is becoming more and more a European thing all the time. There isn't really an active site anywhere else in Europe. The German one is probably the best, but not very active. The Euro NSX club doesn't have one at all.

NSXPrime, I notice has become quieter in the European sections.

I'm all for more Europeans here. It hopefully will allow us more chance of European tours, and meetings in future.