PDA

View Full Version : Yellow 96 NSX...DTM's old one

donnac
18-02-2008, 11:56 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w179/SteveL_81/Honda%20meet%20Feb%2008/IMG_5734.jpg

donnac
18-02-2008, 11:57 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w179/SteveL_81/Honda%20meet%20Feb%2008/4.jpg

donnac
19-02-2008, 12:01 AM
Had the NSX since Friday and we are loving it:cool:, its better than we both expected in every way and we still havent properly opened her up:eek:, we are both still very cautious as we crashed out Ariel Atom in December so thats what prompted a more 'sensible' car, wish i had bought one of these years ago, they are superb and may not be the fastest things on the road but such a joy to drive:cool:

Washed her on Sunday and met up with some local Honda owners to take some pics at the Forth Rail Bridge

We hope to get to Japfest, JAE and various other events this year so will hopefully meet some of you soon:cool:

And Dan has convinced us we want to go to the Ring with you guys this year too

Cheers

Steve & Donna

TheSebringOne
19-02-2008, 12:03 AM
Great pics especially with the Forth Bridge! Great Japanese car engineering & Great British Bridge engineering! Enjoy your NSX! The black spoiler looks well too. :)

Senninha
19-02-2008, 08:46 AM
Congratulations Guys,

I guess anything will seem sensible after the Atom. Do take time to get familiar with the NSX, be very wary of tyre condition and depth, especially if a daily driver as it can bite you in damp/wet conditions.

See you at Japfest in May

regards, Paul

TheSebringOne
19-02-2008, 11:13 AM
Important point Paul, Bridgestones are great all round tyre, brilliant in the dry, but since they are really a Summer tyre, be cautious in the wet! I try to avoid VTEC in corners when wet, wheel spin is common in the VTEC band even on the straights (leave TCS on). HTH :)

donnac
19-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Important point Paul, Bridgestones are great all round tyre, brilliant in the dry, but since they are really a Summer tyre, be cautious in the wet! I try to avoid VTEC in corners when wet, wheel spin is common in the VTEC band even on the straights (leave TCS on). HTH :)

Thanks guys, after the Atom experience we dont even reach VTEC now,especially not in the wet:eek:

So far with the NSX it gets up to motorway speeds so easily we are changing at less than 6K:cool:

Roll on the summer events:cool:

Papalazarou
20-02-2008, 05:40 PM
Japfest..................................

TheQuietOne
20-02-2008, 06:04 PM
Do take time to get familiar with the NSX, be very wary of tyre condition and depth, especially if a daily driver as it can bite you in damp/wet conditions.

Did anyone else here one of my all time favourite song's playing in the background when they read this...?

In this rare video footage it even shows what Paul's car looked like in the pre-carbon fibre days...:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEwlnByCJoM

Papalazarou
20-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Jesus Christ Matt!!!!! look what you've done to Tig!!!
Wait until I get a picture of that puppy!!

Cheers,

James.

P.s, have you done that Mattfest thing for the front page yet???

TheSebringOne
22-02-2008, 04:32 PM
James

Your'e doing it again! :D

James

dan the man
23-02-2008, 12:18 PM
car looks ace Steve and Donna.
Im getting severly car sick. keep looking at all sortsof things i could buy ! :O

See you soon in the summer!