PDA

View Full Version : Nsx Snowy Sighting

nationofzeros
01-02-2008, 07:42 PM
Blue NSX travelling southbound on M18 circa 1500 this afternoon through the winter showers - respect due for braving the elements !!

TheSebringOne
01-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Must be on snow chains! :eek:

gsuds
02-02-2008, 01:27 AM
Mine was sole car last winter, thankfully not too bad even up here, but at first dusting of snow really difficult to keep on straight & narrow.:eek:

Winter much worse here this year, but P&J now tucked up in garage (OK, bald F1s might have something to do with it :no:) and RR utterly magnificent. I love these "bangernomics" cars!

G

WhyOne?
02-02-2008, 09:36 PM
No snow down here in Sussex, and this morning was beautifully clear and sunny so a drive was in order.

It was a great morning for a drive, but for some reason the council hadn't salted the roads (which is not such a bad thing....the car returned home pristine!) depite advanced forecasts of a very cold night and a couple of damp springs which run across the road near home had frozen, I had slowed in anticipation and went through on a steady throttle, but the car still made some interesting movements beneath me!!!

TheSebringOne
02-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Graham, how many miles have you got out of those GY F1s?

gsuds
04-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Not many :rolleyes:

About 4500 I think.

As I've said before, don't think my driving style too unkind, poss down to broken roll bar droplink. They were replaced AFTER my big suspension rebuild though...

G