PDA

View Full Version : Which do you prefer???

jaytip
29-01-2008, 04:19 AM
One is the original shape,minus the number plate i photoshoped out,the other is one i messed about with the shape.

dan the man
29-01-2008, 08:29 AM
not much in it...!

Papalazarou
29-01-2008, 08:55 AM
Is this like a "spot the difference" game? I'm certainly a fan of the NNP route for all NSX's. The NP really messes with the character of the cars.

Cheers,

James.

AR
29-01-2008, 09:26 AM
I was thinking that we were going to find this picture here!

http://jsjbrothers.com/albums/album144/IMG_0098_Custom.jpg

jaytip
29-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Ary you win,i much prefer your photo :yes: The second photo i posted is actually a mirror image photo,the left half of the car is really the right hand side mirrored,there is no left hand portion of the car,and i just think it looks a little bit more agressive.

TheSebringOne
29-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Ivor, I spotted the right car's right driving lamp is slightly darker. Plus abviously the back ground building is a dead give away too! Any prizes now! :D

Rob_Fenn
29-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Either way, the car looks awesome sans numberplate!

gumball
29-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Ivor, I spotted the right car's right driving lamp is slightly darker. Plus abviously the back ground building is a dead give away too! Any prizes now! :D

Plus twin tow points. The car is a bit V shaped(valley in the roof), giving it an aggressive stance, but might be a bit expensive to do in real life.

AR
29-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Ary you win,i much prefer your photo :yes: The second photo i posted is actually a mirror image photo,the left half of the car is really the right hand side mirrored,there is no left hand portion of the car,and i just think it looks a little bit more agressive.

I vor the second car is also wider right?

jaytip
29-01-2008, 06:39 PM
I vor the second car is also wider right?
I'm not sure.I think it would be the same width because the Honda badge isnt doubled as in the picture below.

AR
29-01-2008, 07:01 PM
I'm not sure.I think it would be the same width because the Honda badge isnt doubled as in the picture below.

The distance between the headrests looks slightly wider.

Cheers,

AR

SILVER BULLET
29-01-2008, 07:30 PM
I think two steering wheels is a bit dodgy, especially if your passenger is of a nervous disposition :D:no:!!

Very clever though,

cheers

Ian

Senninha
29-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Interesting what you do waiting for Babies on looking after sick children. I remember answering every post one night :eek:

Ref the PS work, like the raised wing look but not sure the roofline works. Bit like the late RX7 IIRC. Try it again with std roofline if you have a few more hours to spare :laugh:

regards, Paul

jaytip
30-01-2008, 02:22 PM
Interesting what you do waiting for Babies on looking after sick children. I remember answering every post one night :eek:

Ref the PS work, like the raised wing look but not sure the roofline works. Bit like the late RX7 IIRC. Try it again with std roofline if you have a few more hours to spare :laugh:

regards, Paul
You will have to excuse my (very) limited PS skills,this is the best i could come up with i'm afraid,lol.