PDA

View Full Version : NSX cheap

christian
27-01-2008, 11:58 AM
is there such a thing as a cheap nsx? like 10-15 k

jaytip
27-01-2008, 12:24 PM
You can get one for closer to £15 K but you would probably be buying a tired manual or an auto,and when things go wrong on the NSX they can cost a fortune.Budget about £20 K and you can get a good earlier example.Having said that,NSX's are very thin on the ground at the moment,people just don't want to sell them at any price.

mutley
29-01-2008, 12:47 PM
I managed to get my NSX for 10K. Now, it isn't the best example and I have had to do a hell of a lot of work to it, but I am lucky enough to be able to do the majority of the work myself.

I rekon 15K will be able to get you a decent one, but as was mentioned, they are few and far between these days,
happy hunting

Jim

gsuds
01-02-2008, 04:58 PM
My '93 3.0 manual UK car may well be up for sale soon :(:(

It'll likely be priced just a bit above your quoted range, but less than 20K!

102K miles, full HDSH, recent rear suspension rebuild (that's the expensive bit! - but at least any future owner shouldn't have to worry about it).

Watch this space nearer springtime...

Graham

TheSebringOne
01-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Graham, not heard from you for a while. Sorry to hear you will be selling, especially after your big rear suspension rebuild. Good luck with the sale :( If you don't mind me asking, why is she going?

gsuds
02-02-2008, 01:24 AM
James, sale not definite yet, I'm trying to stave off as long as poss...

Basically, it's all about having to justify an indulgence worth a sizeable chunk of my overdraft! Certainly not any real desire to sell.

Believe me, if I can find an alternative, I will!

Graham