PDA

View Full Version : Boot space?

IanW
09-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Daft question really, but seriously thinking of buying an NSX but havent looked at any yet. A major event will be our annual trip to Le Mans - with our camping gear - is there any boot space ? or will I have to get sombody else to take our gear?

NSXGB
09-03-2005, 11:32 PM
...it's got quite a good boot space, however, it could go pear shaped if you have a puncture en route. The space saver spare will go on and the punctured rim fits neatly on the left hand side of the boot space. That would leave approx 18"x18"x 10" (guestimate) of space left for your luggage.

Mike_L
11-03-2005, 01:57 PM
52"w x 10.5"h x 19"d (to a max of 23"d on the left side) as quickly measured by my tape measure 5 mins ago - Not being a glofer but it does seem like it would take a couple of bags!

As NSXGB pointed out it will hold a full size wheel, hence the extra depth on the left in case you have to use the space saver spare. Wise to have a can of tyre foam if you have a full boot then.

mcibuk
11-03-2005, 06:08 PM
I can confirm that 2 sets of golf clubs in carry bags will fit in with suit carrier laid flat along with loose stuff likes shoes etc etc...

Alternatively you can get a flight bag and small suitcase inside the boot.

Not a bad idea about the foam - i'm going to get some this weekend to be ready for touring again!

NSXGB
15-03-2005, 10:55 AM
...good idea on the foam, do away with the space saver altogether, good weight saving.....never used it anyway....