PDA

View Full Version : My NSX in Feb's 'Japanese Performance'

Steveycaz
10-01-2008, 01:16 PM
Following on from the photoshoot I attended in November, the article featuring my NSX is in February's Japanese Performance magazine.

Its actually a really good, 6-page, very comprehensive write up. Although some of the facts and figures will be contentious, on the whole I really like the article. Kevin was involved in the write up and I think I can spot the areas where this forum's knowledge was input (in particular the buying tips section). It is the best guide on prices that I have seen as well.

Before anyone mentions it; I apologise for the sorry state of my engine compartment :embarassed: If I'd have known they would print a photo of it I would have scrubbed it clean!

In all good newsagents now...

clicky (http://www.chpltd.com/japanese_performance/subscription.html)

Kevin
10-01-2008, 04:13 PM
I had no involvement with it.

Steveycaz
10-01-2008, 05:03 PM
Are you not Kevin Cooke of the NSXCB? He is quoted once and credited in the acknowledgements! If they didn't consult you they should have done as there are a few mistakes in some of the technical specifications.

simonprelude
10-01-2008, 05:25 PM
I think Kevin might have provided the information previously and they have just republished it. October 2002 ??