PDA

View Full Version : NSX floor mats (problems at design-O-mats)

amar_fiaz
03-03-2005, 01:27 PM
Hi Everyone,

Apologies if this is slightly off-topic, as origianally i started this thread in the Wanted sectron of the discussion board. I've moved it over to the main section, as more people read messages (i think!!) here and i'm hoping for some additional feedback.

Anyway, to briefly recap...having placed an order on with Design-O-Mats for a pair of NSX mats (based on a recomendation on this site). I was told by Annette at Design-O-Mats that they didn't have the template for the NSX and therefore could not produce the mats. She suggested the only way forward would be to either send in the original or trace the outline onto a peice of papaer from which they could then work from.

The problem i have is that my NSX when purchased only came with the original drivers-side mat. I've actually sent Design-O-Mats this mat for them to copy and some measurements of the passenger-side. Although they are OK with making a copy of the driver-side they didn't feel the measurements on their own provided enough info for them to work from.

I was wondering therefore. Could someone please trace the outline from their (original) NSX passenger-side mat and send it to me, i'll then forward the template onto Design-O-Mats and hopefully i should get some new mats!! This also works to the advantage of other NSX owners as once Design-O-Mats have the template no one else will have to go through the problems i've had.

Please send me an email (amar_fiaz@hotmail.com) if you think you can help and i'll send you my address to post the passenger-side template from.

Out of interest does anyone know if another Honda model uses the same mat specification as the NSX?? This would also be a big time-saver.

Looking forward to your comments.

AMAR

NSXGOD
06-03-2005, 10:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

<snip>

Looking forward to your comments.

AMAR

I odn't know what that costs etc but this is an option:

http://nsxcb.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=475