PDA

View Full Version : New Club Member

paulius
08-01-2008, 05:55 PM
Hey To Everyone.i Am A New Member In Nsx Club Uk.just Got My Nsx Back On Road About A Month Ago.that Is 95 Lhd In Charlote Green With 30000 Miles .looking For Some More Information About O2 Sensor ,any Other Sensors Or Any Other Reason Which Could Be Involved In My Nsx Performance.a Week Ago Changed The Sparks So That Could Not Be A Prob.mostly Of The Times It Drives Without Problems But This Morning I Had Twice My Engine Going Off And ,check Engine,light Came On .after Off/on It Came Back To Life Without A Problem.i Know It Could Be Many Things But I Feel Thats Will Be Some Stupid Sensor Driving Me Mad[posible O2 Sensor].by The Way Sometimes It Feels A Bit A Lack Of Power{had Driven Another Two Nsx Before]because Of That.thanks For Help

Kevin
08-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Amo, maybe you can help out here lol.

duncan
09-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Don't speculate, it will only cost money. Don't change parts because you've guessed the problem and a solution, it will only end in money tears.
Check back through the service records; if you don't have the records, assume that the work has been missed. So, are the air filter and fuel filter within service life? If not change them. Can't do any harm and it needs doing.
For a 95 car, you have 2 number O2 sensors; if they or their heaters fail, the warning lights will come on. You then have the choice, spend money on the diagnostics or read the codes yourself. The electronics were designed to be self checking and readable. Remember however, you need to clear the memories following any work; otherwise the fault codes will continue to display the problem you have just resolved.
Once you know the problem, you know the solution then the forum can then help.
If you do want to do the work yourself; down load the works manual for free from the American "Prime" site or punt £10 on e-bay, either way you or we don't have to speculate.

AR
11-01-2008, 08:58 PM
Hi mate if the engine cutting out it could be a few things, have you checked the main realy?

BTW Do not take offense, but could you StOp TyPiNg LiKe ThIs As It MaKeS It HaRdEr To ReAd AnD YoU WiLl GeT LeSs ReSpOnSeS.

Cheers,

AR

TheSebringOne
11-01-2008, 10:59 PM
Ary, your comment made me laugh :laugh:

Paulius no offense meant and welcome to NSXCB, we are a helpful bunch of people honestly! :)

paulius
11-01-2008, 11:39 PM
Sorry it wasnt me :).it was my s..t thing computer:).Still learning a bit.Thanks for help.

TheSebringOne
12-01-2008, 02:16 AM
Practice the Shift key, normally bottom left corner of your key pad? :D

paulius
12-01-2008, 11:56 AM
Just tryed and i think thats looks better :).

amo
13-01-2008, 08:25 PM
hi mate and welcome lol to the mad mad house

thx amo

britlude
13-01-2008, 10:14 PM
welcome, and wibble

paulius
19-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Today just left my nsx in the garage to try to find problems with its performance.In the evening i got a call from that garage and he told that pluged my nsx on the computer and found no problems.Then he started looking for something in the engines bay and founded that...wiring in about six places was chewed up by mouse!!!!Now it looks that i will have a lot of fun!!The nsx doesnt even start now!!F.....g little bastards done their job!!:angry:

Silver Surfer
22-01-2008, 05:32 PM
Get one of these....

http://www.primrose-london.co.uk/product_thumb1.php?img=images/SP0026b.jpg&w=200&h=150 (javascript:popupWindow('http://www.primrose-london.co.uk/electronic-killer-pi-692.html'))
Electronic rat/mice killer
SS