PDA

View Full Version : Custom Stainless Exhaust Fabricator?

NSXGB
03-01-2008, 03:54 AM
Can anyone recommend someone in the South East that can modify a stainless exhaust for me please? Pref close to where I live near Gatwick....

It was originally done by RSR in Redhill and I need it adjusted and tidied up, I don't want to take it back to them.

Senninha
03-01-2008, 09:19 AM
Simon,

Within an hour local enough? If so you could try H&S in Basildon who built the system on mine

HTH, Paul

Rob_Fenn
03-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Hayward and Scott are good and there is also Quicksilver exhausts in Surrey. Both would cost more than an RSR branch though.

NSXGB
03-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Hayward and Scott are good and there is also Quicksilver exhausts in Surrey. Both would cost more than an RSR branch though.

...Quicksilver is a no go, they don't do that sort of stuff anymore???

I actually got charged quite a lot for the exhaust compared to what I have subsequently found looking round on here. The NSX back box is not the most challenging for an exhaust fabricator, give me the tools to do it and I could!

I don't need much doing really, so I'm not expecting a large bill.

Paul, have you got a number for H & S, I can't seem to be able to find it....

NSXGB
03-01-2008, 01:15 PM
...Just found it - (01268) 727256...is that the same place you used?

Senninha
03-01-2008, 03:32 PM
...Paul, have you got a number for H & S, I can't seem to be able to find it....

http://www.haywardandscott.com/

'ere Bert, this is the place ;)

regards, Paul

NSXGB
03-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Thanks Paul, spoke to him earlier.

Found a place on the outskirts of Croydon I'm going to try first....Five ways Exhaust, anyone heard of them?