PDA

View Full Version : North Devon and almost Somerset Meet

Papalazarou
31-12-2007, 06:19 PM
spent New Years Eve ripping around Exmoor. It was a bit wet, but great fun. We drove the road on the start of last weeks Top Gear and then headed to the Devon/Somerset border.
We even got preferential parking in Lynmouth.

Cheers,

James.

Senninha
01-01-2008, 01:52 AM
Looks cleaner without the front air dam James. Who's is the Sebring and did you loose the rest of the convoy :laugh:

Happy New Year

Regards, Paul

Papalazarou
01-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Looks cleaner without the front air dam James. Who's is the Sebring and did you loose the rest of the convoy :laugh:

Happy New Year

Regards, Paul

Hi Paul,

there are only two of us down here. I think there's another in Devon/Cornwall and one in the top end of Somerset, but not sure where. Most of the cars seem to be in or near the South-East.
The sebring belongs to SILVER BULLET on the forum.

Cheers,

James.

Papalazarou
01-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Here's another couple......

Rob_Fenn
14-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Lovely pics. Would love to the see the blue one dropped an inch and it would be spot on!

simonprelude
14-01-2008, 11:32 AM
I'm in Somerset now ;)

I think there's another in Devon/Cornwall and one in the top end of Somerset, but not sure where. Most of the cars seem to be in or near the South-East.

Papalazarou
14-01-2008, 12:40 PM
Lovely pics. Would love to the see the blue one dropped an inch and it would be spot on!

I'd love to drop it a bit, but the local roads would eat the front end!

Simon,

Well done for being in Somerset! pop in for a coffee if you want;-)

Cheers,

James.

Marky
17-01-2008, 06:50 PM
how do you get away with no front n/plate or did you remove it for the photoshoot? Looks much better without one!

are you tempted to do any work to the car?

gumball
17-01-2008, 07:06 PM
how do you get away with no front n/plate or did you remove it for the photoshoot? Looks much better without one!

are you tempted to do any work to the car?

A couple of NSX's have this problem, damn shame, they don't make glue like they used too;)

Senninha
17-01-2008, 07:14 PM
A couple of NSX's have this problem, damn shame, they don't make glue like they used too;)

No, no, no Officer, you misunderstand. Its all down to this new program on the pc called photoshop ... its realy clever and can make it 'look' like theres no number plate when really I run with one all the time ..... honest guv :D