PDA

View Full Version : Front Lip Spoiler

Sudesh
29-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Just wondering if anyone can tell me the part number/price for the 3.2 Lip spoiler. The one on mine is the 3.0/thinner type and it was color coded which I'm not a fan off plus its pretty worn looking.

TheSebringOne
29-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Pm Bazza here on VtecDirect as he can get them for a great price, just waiting to fit my! :) HTH

NSXGB
30-12-2007, 08:41 AM
.....you'll probably need a fair few new fasteners when you do the job, they are expensive...

WhyOne?
30-12-2007, 09:24 AM
I bought mine in the US (from Dali) - it was under £100 (at £1 = $1.80, so should be even cheaper now) vs. the £350ish required by Honda dealers here.

The spoiler is held on by 13 (IIRC)nut/bolt fixings, and as Simon mentioned abouve, and sods law dicates, at least one of these will have locked tight. If this is the case, an overnight soacking in WD40 should do the trick, otherwise you are into cutting these fixings off. A new set costs somthing like £45 in the States, so I tremble to think how much they are in the UK!!!!!

Hope this helps.

:)

Sudesh
30-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Pm Bazza here on VtecDirect as he can get them for a great price, just waiting to fit my! :) HTH

Thanks for the info! I contacted Bazza, he does do a great deal on the lip spoiler, under £100! Well pleased with that plus he can supply the fastners if required. So going to add that to my list and get it ordered.

Thannks everyone for the info!!