PDA

View Full Version : New to club....

Clive
27-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Just writing to say that my third NSX will be arriving next week. This follows an 3 year interlude with a 2002 BMW ZM Coupe (breadvan car). I suppose I couldn't get the NSX out of my skin. The first was a '93 3.0 coupe manual in red bought in 1997. The second was a '99 red 3.2 6-speed targa, bought from Mike Cooper in 2000 when it had 5,000 miles up. Not such a nice car, as far as handling went anyway. Ended up in a ditch and was deemed uneconomical to repair (at £46k!). Not written off though, so if anybody now has T100NSX, I've got the photos...

The new one was sold to me by that wonderful Ivan Ferris at Honda Chiswick. It's red (again, groan) with black, and is a '96 3.0 manual. Frankly, I wouldn't normally go for an older one than my last one, but this one is a genuine one owner vehicle with 7,500 miles. It's being registered with my original plate (K3 NSX) so if you see me give me a wave. :roll:

jaytip
28-02-2005, 01:04 PM
Hi Clive,
welcome to the board.oviously i dont have to tell you how much you are going to enjoy the car :D
Ivor