PDA

View Full Version : New member goldnsx

goldnsx
05-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Hi everybody!

Some of you might know me from the NSX prime forum with plenty of posts. As the German forum is dead and the Swiss guys don't talk English I've found my way to this board.

Happy motoring!

Kevin
05-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Hi, and welcome. I know you from Prime. One day we'll do a Euro trip/meet.:)

The board here is a bit more active than the Euro section on Prime. We don't use the UK section on there at all. Maybe this will become the main European site one day....

It's a bit more friendly here than Prime can be.

We are planning a couple of trips to Europe next year, one trip to the Ring hopefully as well.

TheSebringOne
05-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Welcome to NSXCB, we are a happy little community here. How about some pictures of your NSX, surely its not gold in colour!? :)

goldnsx
05-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Thanks very much for the warm welcome!

I've read a little bit here in the forum and after two hours I like it even more than NSX prime. ;) What I like most is that a lot of owners on this board keep/mod their NSX along the OEM/JDM route. NSX Prime changed a little bit recently, actually not in a bad way but personally speaking I don't like seeing pupils doing street-racing and crazy stuff like that. :thumbsdown: I was staying in London two times 4 weeks (language school but I still do mistakes. Don't hesitate to correct me) a decade ago and think that it's a cultural difference which can also be seen between these two boards.

Recently taken pics of her can be seen here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95386
goldnsx: why did I choose this name? I have a key chain of pure gold Honda Switzerland sold in limited quantities but I never managed to get into it and drive it. :cool: BTW my favorite NSX color would be imola or blue.

I've also read that there have about 430 NSX registrated in the UK. What is surprising is the fact that the UK has a much more equally distributed quantity over the years than Switzerland where I guess half of the about 260 cars are 91, only about 14 are 97+. You also have much more different colors than our market does have where we have difficulties to gather not-only-red-cars. But the technical issues over the years are the same. :D

I hope (and bet) that there will be a Europe meeting in the near future!

Thanks again,
Thomas

Silver Surfer
06-12-2007, 12:26 AM
Welcome!!!

The front and side of your NSX looks identical to mine with the red headlamp washers and small number plate! :)...same wheel as well now!

Love your rear 02+ conversion....hmm, have to give it some thought now!

Whats the exhaust? The oval tips looks larger and better than the OEMs.

SS

AR
06-12-2007, 01:41 AM
Welcome! Great pictures and car of course. Fantastic lanscape. We have similar roads around the Brecon Beacons, the only bad part is that overhere the majority do not have a crash barrier, but rather a flimsy wooden fence with pig wire!

Cheers,

AR

PS Was the food any good?

dan the man
06-12-2007, 07:30 AM
nice pics. ace locations!

welcome

goldnsx
06-12-2007, 08:19 AM
Welcome!!!

The front and side of your NSX looks identical to mine with the red headlamp washers and small number plate! :)...same wheel as well now!

Love your rear 02+ conversion....hmm, have to give it some thought now!

Whats the exhaust? The oval tips looks larger and better than the OEMs.

SS

Nice to hear that she has a sister. :) My exhaust is a Remus but with different tips to fit the smaller exhaust tunnels of the 02+ rear. The formerly installed CT was too loud (police) on my car and had to go. But it still sounds different than other NSX's other drivers tell me.

jaytip
06-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Welcome! Great pictures and car of course. Fantastic lanscape. We have similar roads around the Brecon Beacons, the only bad part is that overhere the majority do not have a crash barrier, but rather a flimsy wooden fence with pig wire!

Cheers,

AR

PS Was the food any good?
and plenty of sheep to look out for!!

TheSebringOne
06-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Awesome scenery and pictures, great looking car and same as the SS, those Remus tips look great too, nicer than the OEMs. :)