PDA

View Full Version : 3.0 exhaust wanted

DTA-Motorsport
09-11-2007, 08:43 AM
Hi guys,

Don't get much time to post on here but I'm still around! :-)

I am looking for the above for a client of mine. Needs to fit a 94 JDM, must be a stock system and in good condition. Client is located in London so can collect or arrange shipping.

Please get in touch with me if you have a system for sale of know of someone who has.

Many thanks!

Dan

Lankstarr
09-11-2007, 11:43 AM
Dan,

If your client has an aftermarket system then I'd think that a few people would be up for a swop!

Luke

DTA-Motorsport
09-11-2007, 12:38 PM
Hi Luke,

No, current system is stock but making odd noises (I haven't heard it myself so can't tell whether it is blowing or something more sinister). He doesn't want to go aftermarket.

How's your car? Did you get that alloy sorted?

Cheers mate!

Dan

Lankstarr
09-11-2007, 03:03 PM
Dan,

Still awaiting taht final touch up!

I'll get around to it one day... when's the next valeting day!?

L*

Boomin33
10-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Hi guys,

Don't get much time to post on here but I'm still around! :-)

I am looking for the above for a client of mine. Needs to fit a 94 JDM, must be a stock system and in good condition. Client is located in London so can collect or arrange shipping.

Please get in touch with me if you have a system for sale of know of someone who has.

Many thanks!

Dan

Doh! there was one on ebay about 2 weeks ago. going cheap as chips. I remember it didn't have any bids on it with not much time left... but not in my favorites.

Did anyone save this listing in their Favs? I don't think it sold. is there anyway to search on resent listings??? doubt it.

PeteM
11-11-2007, 04:01 PM
Yep unfortunately it went for the low price of £125 and to make matters worse it was also located in london !!

I do have a life honest ! :)

DTA-Motorsport
12-11-2007, 11:40 AM
Thanks guys - I think I've found one from one of the members on here. Just need to confir with my client and hopefully it will be a done deal!

All the best,

Dan

nigel
15-11-2007, 06:56 PM
So you are saying you want to trade an oem stock exhaust system for your aftermarket system that you have installed at present? If i'm correct, I have a 21,200 mi. Na-1, oem system that's in very good shape, complete, manifold to tips, less catalic converters I would be willing to exchange except that i'm in the U.S. Also it's for a LHD if that makes a difference. If you would be willing to cover the freight then lets talk. It was removed by me to facilicate the installation of a Comp-Tech system. I shouldn't be needing it again if it will help you but i'd like to have one to install if I ever replace this car as i've had my present system Jet-Hot coated and I don't want to pay for another system as Comp-Tech is virtially impossible to replace, espically from new.

Cheers
nigel