PDA

View Full Version : Eagle F1 GSD3

Sebringbug
31-10-2007, 01:36 PM
May have already been mentioned elsewhere...sorry not that frequent a visitor....but many owners seem to run these tyres, as do I.

Bad news.....they would appear to be on back order and my supplier was told by Goodyear in the UK that they have stopped manufacturing them until Feb 08 to make way for the F1 aysemmetric...

Anyone have an NSX that can wait 4 months for rear boots????? Thought not. Having just achieved a record 5,000 on the last set...or should the Dunlop 2,300 be the record:)..... Big diappointment as I love em..

Mind you always fun trying new brands.

Whyone..if you read this my paint saga seems more doomed than yours....still maintain unrepaired stone chips....paint expert agrees with them and reckons I wont win a claim...albeit that they ( honda) have stopped the bodywork protector too short which has allowed the chips in the first place.

One more go fuelled by your good fortune I think

simonprelude
31-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Off to order some more Bridgestones just in case :)

WhyOne?
31-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Whyone..if you read this my paint saga seems more doomed than yours....still maintain unrepaired stone chips....paint expert agrees with them and reckons I wont win a claim...albeit that they ( honda) have stopped the bodywork protector too short which has allowed the chips in the first place.

Sorry to hear that.

Keep at them though - I am sure they fob you off two or threee times in the hopes that you'll just give up and go away.

AR
01-11-2007, 03:55 AM
Sorry to hear that.

Keep at them though - I am sure they fob you off two or threee times in the hopes that you'll just give up and go away.

This reminds me of a few girls I dated in the past!!!

NoelWatson
01-11-2007, 08:03 AM
May have already been mentioned elsewhere...sorry not that frequent a visitor....but many owners seem to run these tyres, as do I.

Bad news.....they would appear to be on back order and my supplier was told by Goodyear in the UK that they have stopped manufacturing them until Feb 08 to make way for the F1 aysemmetric...

Anyone have an NSX that can wait 4 months for rear boots????? Thought not. Having just achieved a record 5,000 on the last set...or should the Dunlop 2,300 be the record:)..... Big diappointment as I love em..

Mind you always fun trying new brands.

I think the new assymetrics, although having very good reviews, are not available on our sizes yet

http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=3851