PDA

View Full Version : Advice please

ekim
02-02-2005, 05:50 PM
Am thinking of buying an NSX. Looking at spending around 20k which will include trade in of my present car. Will be a daily drive so I am considering auto with power steering? Any advice most welcome. Thanks, Mike.

ctrlaltdelboy
02-02-2005, 08:25 PM
autos are less popular among NSX buyers, so for your £20k budget you should be able to bag a nicer/newer one than the same money would buy you in a manual.

since you are looking to trade in you'll be looking at a dealer car - don't take any flannel about autos being rarer etc - they are notoriously hard to shift and you should be able to negotiate well on any screen price.

good luck, and welcome to the club.

desmadronic
03-02-2005, 11:06 PM
I have a 1993 Auto for sale that i have owned since 1997 it has only done 15,000 miles from new and has just had its second cambelt change due calender. Colour is red with black roof, black leather interior twin airbags, power steering, Bose radio/cassette/cd. selling due too many cars and too little garage space.

glenlewis
04-02-2005, 07:04 PM
Desmodronic,
Is this the car that was once owned by the Sultan of Brunei (or one of them oil sheiks) ?
If so I called you about it yonks ago, would have had it too but for the auto box - it sounded real sweet :)

Anyhoo, good luck with the sale :)

Glen.

desmadronic
04-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Yep, thats the one. I've only done about 1,000 miles since you saw it as i have a number of other cars. It resides in my heated, dehumidified garage. I'm loathe to sell it but i have two more cars coming and i'm out of garage space.