PDA

View Full Version : Mobile phone sellers

forumadmin
24-10-2007, 08:09 PM
You have to bear with me if there's a delay in me spotting a mobile phone seller. Obviously I only see them when I log in.

Please do not answer their posts, I doubt they will ever come back to the site to read your message.

Instead, I would ask you to respond to their email address directly. I'm sure you can think of something appropiate to say.

I'm thinking of a way to put their email address somewhere, so they get inundated with spam emails back.

AR
24-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Great idea Kevin! Maybe on this post?

bazza
25-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Instead, I would ask you to respond to their email address directly. I'm sure you can think of something appropiate to say.

Something like this?

Hi,

Pardon me my friend but I,m Nigerain Royelty. Please ignore the fact that I can't spell Nigerain or Royelty. I bye mobile fones from you I send you US Dollar cheques for 200% more than the valu of the goods. Then you send the 50% of the value onto my busines associat. We both mak good money my friend and I get my royelty money out of Nigerai so I can do good busines in Europe and Americes.

Buy from Nigerai.

Any good? :)

TheQuietOne
25-10-2007, 05:37 PM
You have to bear with me if there's a delay in me spotting a mobile phone seller. Obviously I only see them when I log in.

I'm on the case too Kevin - 2 down...:D