PDA

View Full Version : Wings West

swlabhot
31-01-2005, 02:26 PM
I have only owned it for 2 days and before I bought it I swore to myself that I would NEVER modify it no matter what. Well, guess what? Alerady I'm itching, searching through web sites for parts.

I'm looking for Wings West front spoiler and side skirts and oem 02 rear bumper.

ctrlaltdelboy
31-01-2005, 09:53 PM
I have a pair of WW side skirts

I've had them sprayed up in Sebring Silver, but following the confusion suffered by my bodyshop guy as to how they should be installed, I never got round to fitting them, and have since decided not to since I have now stripped out the car for the track.

£100 secures but collection only - I can't be fagged with finding a box big enough+packaging them+arranging courier etc

swlabhot
01-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Is it fibreglass or polyurethane? Is it brand new then? What was the issue with fitting it?

Kevin
01-02-2005, 05:37 PM
I believe Wings West are now out of business, so it could be Darren's or nothing.

I could be mistaken and it's another body kit maker that's gone.

ctrlaltdelboy
01-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Kevin is correct - don't know what went wrong at WW but it seems that current stocks will be the last. looks like MJ is using the last of his stock to mould some cf versions from though.

the WW is urethane and nicely flexible

ctrlaltdelboy
03-02-2005, 09:57 PM
more WW details here (http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46362)

Flinty
08-09-2005, 12:59 PM
I'm confused, despite the thread on prime....

Does anyone know categorically whether I can still get a WW body kit in late 2005 - where from (which supplier) ?

It seems the WW is the Holy Grail of subtle body kits :roll:
Help appreciated.

lotusolly
08-09-2005, 06:28 PM
I purchased a WW kit earlier in the year with the intention of fitting it to my car but havent got round to it yet so it is still boxed as it arrived. I have been contomplating changing the car for a 4 seater as I need the extra seats and dont have the spare cash to get something decent at the moment without departing with the NSX. Due to this circumstance I may be persuaded to part with the kit for the right offer

Olly

Flinty
08-09-2005, 09:27 PM
Cheers for the reply Ollie.
Check your PM's.

Flinty