PDA

View Full Version : Wooo Hooo! Think I'm in Lurrve

swlabhot
29-01-2005, 06:29 PM
My 12 year dream has finally been realised!! :D On its debut when I first saw the X in the motorshow, I thought to myself, this is THE CAR to have but thought its only for the rich and privileged; and realistically was beyond my reach no matter how many years down the line.... I didn't even thought about the possibility of driving it let alone own it! Well, the LORD has been very kind to me already this year, the wait is finally over and as from today I've joined the clan! I was being test driven in it about 2 months ago but it took me until now to get my finances sorted and the owner was kind anough to hold out for me. The ex owner had gone out and bought a Noble M12 GTO which I had the privilage to sit in.

I don't think it has quite sank in yet as I've been day dreaming all day since I collected it. I had sooo many heads turn on me when I was cruising down the highway as cars went passed me 8)

As for the stats - 98' 3.2L Targa, 35kmiles. Totally standard (for now :wink: ). I've been on NSXPrime for a while, looks like I'll be hanging in here as welll from now. Thought I'll say hello to fellow NSXers in here who I'll be looking forward to meet this forthcoming season :D

Steve.

DamianW
29-01-2005, 08:05 PM
Welcome! Your story sounds very similar to mine - I'd always been fascinated by the NSX and always wanted one. They don't disappoint do they?!

SailBad
29-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Hi - I too was bitten by the NSX bug long ago - but I finally got mine last week. I can't begin to tell how you great it makes me feel - any tips from the old hands on how to ease the cheek-ache suffered from grinning continuously would be greatly appreciated!

jaytip
29-01-2005, 09:34 PM
any tips from the old hands on how to ease the cheek-ache suffered from grinning continuously would be greatly appreciated!
sorry my friend,there is no cure :twisted: (other than selling your car)
i have owned mine for almost three years and i still cant walk away from it without looking back and smiling.
now take some photos and get them on here for all of us to share.

NSXGB
29-01-2005, 11:13 PM
...it wouldn't happen to be the grey one from the For Sale section on this site by any chance?

BrownBear
30-01-2005, 01:07 PM
...it wouldn't happen to be the grey one from the For Sale section on this site by any chance?

I think that's very likely as Hugo bought himself a Noble -

Good car, incidentally (S2NSX) - you've got yourself a good one there..

Paul
30-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Welcome to 'swlabhot' and 'SailBad' ... like 'jaytip nsx' said, tehre's no cure for the aching cheek ... you'll just have to grin and bare it ... :lol:

Nice to have two more NSX owners joining the family.

Maybe this year there could be a mostor NSX meet if the dates are right for people ... fingers crossed :)

Paul
30-01-2005, 02:12 PM

I think that's very likely as Hugo bought himself a Noble -

Good car, incidentally (S2NSX) - you've got yourself a good one there.. Mmmm, Noble M12 GTO ... have been interested in these having seen Mr Clarkson rave about their handling on Top Gear a year or two ago ... maybe I'll turn into a three car household next year and have two toys to play with at the weekends :twisted:

ctrlaltdelboy
31-01-2005, 09:37 PM
...... still cant walk away from it without looking back and smiling.

same here - it's a standard feature on this vehicle I believe :lol:

Paul
01-02-2005, 07:46 PM
same here - it's a standard feature on this vehicle I believe :lol: Yer not kiddin ... it never fails to make me smile ... sometimes I don't even have to open the garage for the effect to manifest itself :D