PDA

View Full Version : SOX abingdon meet (oxfordshire) thanks!

uzthedentist
20-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Thanks guys for letting me post on your forum

Id just like to thank all the owners in the oxford area that turned up to the abingdon meet in oxfordshire last month. It was cold and dark but there was a decent turnout. With the largest variety of cars that weve had at the meet so far! With MR2S, rx7, ITRs, FTOs, GT4s, scoobys, evos and skylines. Sadly no nsx's this time, although I did pass one on the way in. Which is a shame as as far as im concerned theyre the best car to have come out of Japan! as soon as I can persuade the wife spending 29k on acar is acceptable, ill be getting one :D

The next abingdon meet is feb 3rd at 630 fairacres park in abingdon oxfordshire. Lets see if we can get some NSXs there and show everyone what these cars are really about!

Hope to see you there guys, if you want any more info about the meet or S.O.X then you can mail me on ulhuzm@aol.com

cheers

uzman

Paul
20-01-2005, 11:19 PM
Shame the 3rd of Feb is a Thursday else I might have popped up ... keep us posted on any future meets Mr Dentist man ... till then I promise to keep my teeth nice and clean :wink:

uzthedentist
21-01-2005, 12:25 AM
no problem mate, were planning to expand to a milton keynes meet on a saturday. However the oxfordshire meet has been historically on a thursday for years, before the club was even formed, so that will probably stay too

well be at japfest too if you want to come and say hello

better to keep the teeth dirty, more decay=more fillings=more money for nsx fund lol

glenlewis
21-01-2005, 09:15 PM
great stuff, the only other NSX on the Isle of Wight belongs to a Dentist so teeth and Hondas finest are good together...

Now I found it easier to find an NSX than a NHS dentist !

uzthedentist
26-01-2005, 01:31 PM
you wont find an nhs dentist as only the private ones can afford an nsx lol