PDA

View Full Version : A pleasure to do business

NSX 2000
24-09-2007, 12:53 PM
As some of you may be aware I've acted as a go between for dan the man and modarr with NSX R-GT and recently bought a part off Procar Specials and I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to evreybody.
I'm glad to see there is still trust in the world and evreybody kept to their word.

All the best Paul.

PS Bazza if you are reading this I will be buying some parts of you shortly as well.

bazza
24-09-2007, 12:58 PM
As some of you may be aware I've acted as a go between for dan the man and modarr with NSX R-GT and recently bought a part of Procar Specials and I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to evreybody.
I'm glad to see there is still trust in the world and evreybody kept to their word.

All the best Paul.

Well said Paul. You hear so many horror stories about people being skanked through internet sales now :(

simonprelude
24-09-2007, 02:00 PM
You have bought parts from Procar, or you have bought a part of Procar ??
Confused. :no:

As some of you may be aware I've acted as a go between for dan the man and modarr with NSX R-GT and recently bought a part of Procar Specials and I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to evreybody.

All the best Paul.

PS Bazza if you are reading this I will be buying some parts of you shortly as well.

NSX 2000
24-09-2007, 02:45 PM
You have bought parts from Procar, or you have bought a part of Procar ??
Confused. :no:

As (CF) Paul is buying so much stuff I thought it was a good idea to invest in Procar.

Only joking! Sorry but spell checker only picks up miss spelt words not bad grammer!

dan the man
24-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Likewise fella, forums bring people together in way governments can only dream off :D

modarr
24-09-2007, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE=NSX 2000;32124]As some of you may be aware I've acted as a go between for dan the man and modarr with NSX R-GT and recently bought a part off Procar Specials and I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to evreybody.

Big thanks to you Paul.
A gentleman and a scholar.

Regards

Mo