PDA

View Full Version : New member

Eric
19-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am a new member having recently purchased DamianW's car. I am sure he will be missing it but be assured it is being well cared for. I have waited 17 years for this and I have not been disappointed!

Message from Jean - less of the 'oop north' Damian - we are quite civilised now!!

Senninha
19-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Eric & Jean,

Let me be one of the first to congratulate you on finding one of the nicest and latest pop-up NSX in the country. Damian is surely missing it but its good to know its in safe hands.

Mine was a 15yr wait and worth every day! 15 mths later I still get great satisfaction from owning and enjoying the best that Honda has produced.

Enjoy your NSX

Regards, Paul

Eric
19-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Thank you, Paul and we must agree, the car is fabulous and has had plenty of admiring glances. As far as we know ours is the only one in Darlington and possibly County Durham. It's just great to see the look on people's faces when they see it and you can read their lips - "Look at that car."

Regards
Eric & Jean

dan the man
19-09-2007, 06:30 PM
I love your name..

it just reminds of 'when eric eats a banana' so much and makes me smile..
must be a childhood memory :D

enjoy the car, another one for a north meet

TheQuietOne
19-09-2007, 08:09 PM
Let me be one of the first to congratulate you on finding one of the nicest and latest pop-up NSX in the country. Damian is surely missing it but its good to know its in safe hands.

Do I get a prize for PM'ing a welcome before Eric even posted? :D

Congrats on the car you have 'probably' the best looking pop up 3.2 in the country!

Cheers, Matt

DamianW
19-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Glad to see you worked out the forum Eric. "Oop north" is a term of endearment - I'm from there myself!

TheSebringOne
19-09-2007, 10:31 PM
Welcome Eric and Jean from a fellow Northerner! Well anything North of Watford Gap is Northish! I hope you get many years of driving pleasure in a truly great looking NSX! Also great that as the new owner, you have decided to introduce yourself here with a familiar car, not all do. :)

Eric
20-09-2007, 04:07 PM
Glad to see you worked out the forum Eric. "Oop north" is a term of endearment - I'm from there myself!

I knew that Damian- only joking!
Jean

Steve
20-09-2007, 07:15 PM
Congrats on your new car, well worth the wait I,m sure.

SILVER BULLET
27-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Congats Eric & Jean,
iv'e only had my nsx since feb this year and still find myself grinning from ear to ear every time i drive it,i wish you many happy hours of quality motoring.

regards,

Ian

WhyOne?
28-09-2007, 07:23 AM
Welcome to one of the most exclusive groups in motoring Eric - the MY01 NSX Owners club!