dan the man
04-09-2007, 08:42 PM
love it seen this so many times
we just got to make 1 for the uk now lol

thx amo

SEE nurburgring thread..its happening..ish. lol

Silver Surfer
05-09-2007, 12:28 AM
Can't wait to partake in the 'Wangan' M20 run with team Top NSXcb.

SS

simonprelude
05-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Well the M4 run was fun last night ;)

Not in the NSX though but the road was VERY empty :D

forumadmin
05-09-2007, 08:18 PM
I don't think the NSXCB should be involved with, or be associated with making of films showing speeding and other anti-social or bad driving.

The aims and reputation of the NSXCB to further the enjoyment of ownership of the NSX, should be not brought down by such videos on YouTube.

Have a look on PistonHeads for a recent news item and discussion on exactly this sort of thing.

Just my .02pence.

Silver Surfer
05-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Speeding?! Antisocial behaviour?!?. :no:

Just want to film a group of 'X's driving together, overtaking and making some exhaust orchestra that's all.

No breaking the law involved and no tarnishing of the NSXcb reputation!!

Respect!

SS ;)

dan the man
05-09-2007, 09:54 PM
I don't think the NSXCB should be involved with, or be associated with making of films showing speeding and other anti-social or bad driving.

The aims and reputation of the NSXCB to further the enjoyment of ownership of the NSX, should be not brought down by such videos on YouTube.

Have a look on PistonHeads for a recent news item and discussion on exactly this sort of thing.

Just my .02pence.

If u wana deleete then do so. But i still think its awsome, it is what it is, i didnt post up look how fast over the speed limit they go. i posted it up because of the noise of all the cars and the different culture i wish was on my doorstep :)

gumball
07-09-2007, 11:48 AM

Just my .02pence.

My god!, they got to you too!?. Is nowhere safe from the pc brigade?