PDA

View Full Version : Paul's baby!

Paul
10-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Thought it was about time I posted a couple of snaps ... the weather was cold ... the light was poor ... and I didn't have a tripod to steady my hand. A very good job by my mate who runs a car valeting service though ... :-)

ctrlaltdelboy
11-01-2005, 08:31 AM
gorgeous car Paul - absolutely loving the naked front end, really makes me want to take my plate back off again it just looks soooooo much better without it.

nice set of pics too - shame about the white van in the final shot though!

www.fancyplates.com for your specially-spaced rear plate

Paul
11-01-2005, 08:20 PM
Thanks Darren

Fancyplates.com was where I got my plates, including the front one, which currently rests by my drivers seat whist I await delivery of the plinth to attach it to the front end. The back one fits the US style bumper space just right and the front one is tiny compared to a standard uk plate. I had Fancy plates make it up so it met legal requirements for grey imports with around 1mm to spare. The white van was left in the background for that and a couple of other shots. It belongs to a guy I play pool with who runs a car valet service. He'd not long finished cleaning the car (at a discounted rate) so that one, or two, of the pictures can be used for the website he's having put together. I think you'll agree it'll be a lot better with some 'before' and 'after' shots of some nice looking cars ... here's a 'before' shot I took earlier! www.ruval.co.uk

ctrlaltdelboy
11-01-2005, 08:27 PM
OMG :shock: :shock: :shock:

now that is one DIRTY NSX!

the white van in shot makes sense now (hadn't bothered to read the signwriting :roll: )

5 more pics in my NSX pics collection now :wink:

I now have 120 pics so far (15MB) of 40 different forum users' posted pics of their P&J - I'll get round to whacking them in a thread one day

Paul
11-01-2005, 09:11 PM
I've got about a dozen of my baby after she was cleaned by my mate, plus a few after I'd cleaned her within days of getting her. Here she is outside my work, notice the tone of the picture is lowered by a work colleagues fibregalss monstrosity!

Kevin
11-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Have you shown your colleague this video?

http://nsxcb.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=17

There's another one of those red thingys at the end of the vid too.

Paul
11-01-2005, 09:47 PM
Which forum would the vid be in Kevin ... there are quite a few at the end of that link!

If it's the Spa one ... I've shown him ... I noticed the two slow red 308s too ... ;-)