PDA

View Full Version : That Dodgy NSX sold !!

TheSebringOne
31-08-2007, 07:56 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290152505582&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019

Sold for £21K! I noted in the questions that the buyer/potential buyer asked if was willing to px for a Lambo Countach!! but strangely on a 05 reg!! I thought the Diablo took over in the early 90s! Dodgy seller = Dodgy buyer !

TheQuietOne
31-08-2007, 09:01 PM
I think it was a fake opening bid to entice people in...I'm sure that's what happened last time he put it on eBay....

amo
01-09-2007, 09:51 AM
well i think is a great buy at that price and ppl have been in touch with me lookin for parts for it
so hope it goes to a good home
thx amo

TheQuietOne
01-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Personally I think £15K would be about right - this will be a hard car to sell to any knowledgeable buyer as finding or creating an 02+ interior is nigh on impossible. However as a car to keep for ever it represents pretty good value for money I suppose!

I just don't like the fact that it could be any shade of silver, although very low mileage it may have been seriously thrashed when driven, judging from the huge drifting wheels and slick tyres when I viewed it in it's rattle can spray painted condition and the fact the every single piece of the interior is missing bar the door handle, the window switches, the handbrake and the OEM ger knob! Oh I forgot at least the clocks are there...:D

amo
01-09-2007, 10:12 AM
true
but still if your going to keep the car then its so worth it
thx amo

TheQuietOne
01-09-2007, 10:19 AM
true
but still if your going to keep the car then its so worth it
thx amo

.....Agreed.....

amo
01-09-2007, 11:38 AM
well if it was me id do a carbon interior job
would look sweet

thx amo

TheSebringOne
01-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Me agree too! I think it will be a great project car for either tracking as the interior is'nt vital & saves weight or to pimp or pump up to Amo levels! :D When someones buys it knowing its history and that it was relatively cheap to buy, they can experiment with it and personalise it, then thats fine! Bar Amos, don't think theres a wild NA2 02+ around is there? :)

Rob_Fenn
03-09-2007, 08:57 AM
At the end of the day it's half the amount of a 'normal' NSX of a similar age/mileage. If you keep it as a trackday car then it makes perfect sense in my eyes.