PDA

View Full Version : Spotted Red / Black in Basingstoke

Steveycaz
29-08-2007, 10:34 AM
Last night 18:30, northbound on the ring road after Black Dam Roudabout. Not Luke as I would have recognised the plate. didn't look JDM so I don't think it was Paul either! Are there 3 R/B's in AmazingStoke?

Senninha
29-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Are there 3 R/B's in AmazingStoke?

Just like buses, always arrive in 3's, and they're red too :laugh:

Lankstarr
31-08-2007, 11:41 AM
my wife spotted one recently in Basing as well. Not Pauls and not the one up the road in Fleet (may have sold by now).

2 sightings makes me think there could well be another.

I think having a couple in the area being driven around constantly makes people see and appreciate them more... probably influencing their decision when buying a new car! I've had a few people talk to me about mine wishing they would have brought one instead of a new Jag for example!

Maybe they saw the light...

TheQuietOne
31-08-2007, 02:47 PM
my wife spotted one recently in Basing as well. Not Pauls and not the one up the road in Fleet (may have sold by now).

2 sightings makes me think there could well be another.

I think having a couple in the area being driven around constantly makes people see and appreciate them more... probably influencing their decision when buying a new car! I've had a few people talk to me about mine wishing they would have brought one instead of a new Jag for example!

Maybe they saw the light...

Anyone would think you're talking about 'big cat's' you pair of lahooosers! Cracker watch your back, you have competition from Inspector Starr! :laugh: