View Full Version : Anyone From London, UK??? (Parts Forsale)

NSX R-GT
14-08-2007, 03:08 AM
hi
is there anyone here from London, UK? i am from the USA
i will be in London, UK from Aug 29 to Sept 4, i will be around Kensington Area, just want to know if anyone is around that area, and maybe we can meet up and bring out those NSX u got!!!

also, one member from NSXCB messaged me if i can bring the Advan Wheels that i was selling on NSXPrime, i dont have alot of luggage so i guess i could bring more parts with me too!

i have the following for sale,
1)Brand New Honda JDM 5-spd Short Gearset - 450 GBP

2)Brand New Honda 5-spd NSX-R Final Drive Kit - 550 GBP

3)Brand New OEM 02+ NA2 NSX-R taillight - 600 GBP

4)Brand New Comptech Rear tower Brace - 150 GBP

5)Defi BF Series (Red) oil presssure, oil temp, water temp + control unit - 450 GBP
(All the gauages comes with mounting pod and wire harness!)
* i have a Defi Link Display Unit i will include it for FREE.

6)Brand New OEM 02+ HeadLight L+R Set - 950 GBP

7)Brand New Defi VSD Concept + Fuel Pressure, Exhaust Temp and Defi Shift light Package - 350 GBP

heres what i can think of now, i will add pictures tomorrow
if u guys can come down to Kensington Area, around Hyde Park, i will be around that area!

dan the man
14-08-2007, 06:31 AM
Hi pal. When u say tailight. Do u mean just ONE or the whole lot?

NSX 2000
14-08-2007, 07:38 AM
hi
is there anyone here from London, UK? i am from the USA
i will be in London, UK from Aug 29 to Sept 4, i will be around Kensington Area, just want to know if anyone is around that area, and maybe we can meet up and bring out those NSX u got!!!
u guys can come down to Kensington Area, around Hyde Park, i will be around that area!

Hi NSX R-GT, If you want to meet I think the best thing we could do is either meet Friday evening (31st Aug) or Saturday Morning (1st Sept) at Chiswick Honda, you will be able to get a tube (subway) to Gunnersbury and then its a two minute walk. We might be able to get Ivan to buy us all a coffee! How does that sound?
Paul.

simonprelude
14-08-2007, 08:05 AM
Sorry none of the parts interest me, but I might be up for a meet at Chiswick Honda ?? Anyone want to set this up with Ivan ?? You never know, fusilov might even turn up with his NA2 NSX-R if we get something organised.

NSX R-GT Can you bring any other parts over if we put an order in soon enough ??

NSX R-GT
14-08-2007, 08:45 AM
taillight is for the WHOLE set, left right and center piece, it has the typeR Red emblem on it!

What other parts u guys want to get?
i will see if i can get them for u, i come to london every couple months, so if we could figure something out, i can help u guys get parts :)

Senninha
14-08-2007, 08:53 AM
Sorry none of the parts interest me, but I might be up for a meet at Chiswick Honda ?? Anyone want to set this up with Ivan ??

If we can agree a date then I'm happy to talk to Ivan. I would of thought the Saturday would be preferable given Friday night traffic in that part of town. I wouldn't be keen on taking the NSX friday.

What other parts might be possible, ie size and volumes

regards, Paul

dan the man
14-08-2007, 04:09 PM
PMd .

modarr
14-08-2007, 07:43 PM
1)Brand New Honda JDM 5-spd Short Gearset - 450GBP

2)Brand New Honda 5-spd NSX-R Final Drive Kit - 550GBP

Hi,
I'm interested in these parts but away on holiday the week you are here.

May be next time you are around?

Mo

NSX 2000
14-08-2007, 09:26 PM
1)Brand New Honda JDM 5-spd Short Gearset - 450GBP

2)Brand New Honda 5-spd NSX-R Final Drive Kit - 550GBP

Hi,
I'm interested in these parts but away on holiday the week you are here.

May be next time you are around?

Mo

Mo, I'm sure one of us could collect them for you if it helps.
Paul.

modarr
14-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Thanks Paul,

That would help greatly. I can Paypal or send a cheque to anyone going, ideally if from the SE London or Kent area willing to collect on my behalf.

Mo

Senninha
14-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Hi Mo,

I'm in Essex, 15 mins from Dartford and Paul is in Kent so one of us should be able to help out if you go ahead.

regards, Paul

NSX R-GT
14-08-2007, 10:02 PM
i also want to get the Stack ST8130 for the NSX, anyone know where i can get them in London? also the Sard Panel for the Stack gauge too!!!
are they cheaper in UK? since they are made there!

also i have a set of Brand New Defi BF Gauges for sale too, they are oil pressure, oil temp, and water temp, also comes with the control unit!, i will have picture tonight!

dan the man
15-08-2007, 04:05 PM
I sent u a PM about the rear lights. Did u recieve it as im interested.

Dan.

forumadmin
15-08-2007, 07:23 PM
I live practically next door to a good Stack dealer. If you want one I can get the dash. Not the Sard panel though. It would be easier to get a custom cf panel cut out to fit.

Can you get me a momo 4916 hub? www.cardomain.com (http://www.cardomain.com) list them, but only ship to the states.

i also want to get the Stack ST8130 for the NSX, anyone know where i can get them in London? also the Sard Panel for the Stack gauge too!!!
are they cheaper in UK? since they are made there!

also i have a set of Brand New Defi BF Gauges for sale too, they are oil pressure, oil temp, and water temp, also comes with the control unit!, i will have picture tonight!

modarr
15-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Hi NSX R-GT

I'd like the gear set, final drive and a light weight flywheel from SoS if you can get this.
How are you considering receiving payment?

Thanks

Mo

NSXGB
15-08-2007, 09:03 PM
I live practically next door to a good Stack dealer. If you want one I can get the dash. Not the Sard panel though. It would be easier to get a custom cf panel cut out to fit.

Can you get me a momo 4916 hub? www.cardomain.com (http://www.cardomain.com) list them, but only ship to the states.

http://www.cardomain.com/item/MOM4916

NSX R-GT
16-08-2007, 05:34 AM
everything i listed i have them right now, other then that i will have to order for u guys, also the Defi BF Series (Red) i am selling is 450GBP includes oil presssure gauage, oil temp. Gauge, water temp Gauge, and a control unit, all the gauages comes with mounting pod and wire harness!

i will work on the pictures asap, and also, if u guys want to buy stuff from me, pm me with your info!

madarr - i have the gear and final drive now, i will see if i can get the flywheel too! pm me with your info!

Forumadmin - i suggest u get the taitec one becasue i am currently using the momo one too, it doesn't fit right on the NSX and becasue momo didnt actually MAKE one for the NSX, the one that i have is exactly the same at the DC2 integra hub, i need to get another one too!, i will post some pictures for the momo hub which i can explain more!

**i want the Stack St8130, but how much is it? and how many sensors does it come with? and i think the sard panel fits prefect to the NSX dash no? pls help me! really want a set of stack as no one will stock them in the USA!:eek:

forumadmin
16-08-2007, 06:32 AM
If you're serious about the Stack dash I'll get a price for it.

I can tell you it's going to be from £775 to £1400 (plus tax) depending on the model you for. The sensors will be extra.

As your exporting it, you will be able to get the (17.5%) tax back, as you can reclaim the tax off it.

NSX 2000
16-08-2007, 07:02 AM
Hi NSX R-GT, If you want to meet I think the best thing we could do is either meet Friday evening (31st Aug) or Saturday Morning (1st Sept) at Chiswick Honda, you will be able to get a tube (subway) to Gunnersbury and then its a two minute walk. We might be able to get Ivan to buy us all a coffee! How does that sound?
Paul.

So further to the above and other comments I take it we are up for a meet on the morning of Saturday 1st September at Chiswick Honda.

Simon, could you give Ivan a call then and warn him of a small NSX invasion on the said date.

Hope the above is all alright. Paul.

simonprelude
16-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Paul, can you speak to Ivan then please, looks like we might have a meet on our hands :)

If we can agree a date then I'm happy to talk to Ivan. I would of thought the Saturday would be preferable given Friday night traffic in that part of town.

Senninha
16-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Paul, can you speak to Ivan then please, looks like we might have a meet on our hands :)
No problem, will speak to him 2mrow morning. How many NSX are we expecting and what time are we aiming to arrive?

1. NSX 2000 - Paul
2. Simonprelude - Simon
3. Senninha - Paul

regards, Paul

Monaco92
16-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Could I add my name to the list? Ikram

simonprelude
17-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Well I've just had a message from Paul.
It looks like the 1st of September is on, however due to it being new reg day this is limited to 6 cars.

So, what time do we want to meet ??

Senninha
17-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Ivan has said he should be able to sort out some safe parking outside the main showroom. I've also convinced him that he should buy the coffees :)

I've pm'd Fusilov to see if he may turn up in the NSX-R.

regards, Paul

dan the man
17-08-2007, 08:06 PM
NSX R-GT did u get my PM about payment for the lights?

Dan

NSX R-GT
20-08-2007, 04:39 PM
sorry for the late reply, i am in Canada right now, i have the pictures of all the stuff already!, wait till i get home tonight i will post them

the part number for the Type-R gear:
http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Performance/gears.htm
23210-PR8-020, main shaft (contains 1st and 2nd gear)
23441-PR8-020, 3rd gear for mainshaft
23451-PR8-010, 4th gear for mainshaft
23431-PR8-010, 2nd gear (1.952) for countershaft
23471-PR8-000, 3rd gear (1.400) for countershaft
23481-PR8-000, 4th gear (1.033) for countershaft

and the part number for the final drive:
http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Performance/gears.htm (At the bottom)
Final drive gear(Ring gear): 41233-PR8-J00
Pinion/countershaft: 23220-PR8-J00

also the taillight is Left, and right side, and the middle part with Type-R Red emblem.

**for u guys to know me more, i use the same name on NSX Prime, i drive a white NSX with TAKATA Green CE28N!

i will be staying in High Holborn Hall in Covent Garden (very close to the British Museum) http://www.travelstay.com/pages/HighHolbornHall.htm
i will be around the area like kensington, hyde park....
so u guys have to come find me becasue i have no Cars to really move around!

Payment: if u sure u want the parts, i would ask for a little deposite so i can make sure when i bring all the stuff to London, u guys will buy it so i won't have to bring it back! So that u guys could check the item and make sure they are in BRAND NEW condition, and then pay me cash for the balance:). Also pm me with your phone number so i can contact u once i arrive, and we can setup a date to meet! Call me if u guys have any questions (416) 648 7718

Thanks

simonprelude
20-08-2007, 05:06 PM
I think we are all looking to meet up on the 1st of September not far from where you are staying, so hopefully someone will volunteer to pick you up from your hotel if you are free.................

Anyone ??

modarr
20-08-2007, 06:26 PM
Is this a definite meet on the 1st Sept?

If so, any volunteers to meet at the Thursday eve meet in Wrotham to accept some cash to pay for the gears/final drive and collect from NSX R-GT when you meet him?

Thanks

Mo

dan the man
20-08-2007, 06:40 PM
ditto.

Im looking for someone to collect the rear lights for me. Ill pay the person by bank transfer or cheque etc..

and on inspection they can collect the goods and hand over the rest of the cash. I will give GT a deposit as he requests.

Many thanks in advance, rear light should go in boot of an X in 3 parts im sure?

Senninha
20-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Im looking for someone to collect the rear lights for me. Ill pay the person by bank transfer or cheque etc..

and on inspection they can collect the goods and hand over the rest of the cash. I will give GT a deposit as he requests.

Many thanks in advance, rear light should go in boot of an X in 3 parts im sure?

Hi DTM,

Yes, rear lights in packing boxes will fit in boot of NSX.

regards, Paul

NSX 2000
20-08-2007, 07:33 PM
Is this a definite meet on the 1st Sept?

If so, any volunteers to meet at the Thursday eve meet in Wrotham to accept some cash to pay for the gears/final drive and collect from NSX R-GT when you meet him?

Thanks

Mo

Mo if you buy me a shandy on Thursday I can see what I can do for you. ;)

NSX 2000
20-08-2007, 07:35 PM
ditto.

Dan, I can see what I can do for you also, but you'll have to owe me a drink. ;)

NSX 2000
20-08-2007, 07:43 PM
i will be staying in High Holborn Hall in Covent Garden (very close to the British Museum) http://www.travelstay.com/pages/HighHolbornHall.htm
i will be around the area like kensington, hyde park....
so u guys have to come find me becasue i have no Cars to really move around!
Also pm me with your phone number so i can contact u once i arrive, and we can setup a date to meet! Call me if u guys have any questions (416) 648 7718
Thanks

NSX R-GT It looks like that I will be collecting stuff for people so it would be best if I collect you Saturday morning from your hotel then we will drive over to Chiswick Honda (one of Honda's flag ship dealerships in the UK) to meet up with the others.
Paul.

modarr
20-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Mo if you buy me a shandy on Thursday I can see what I can do for you. ;)

Thanks Paul,
However, would a cup pf tea do instead?
I can always get you a toothbrush if you prefer?
Mo

NSX 2000
20-08-2007, 09:45 PM
Thanks Paul,
However, would a cup pf tea do instead?
I can always get you a toothbrush if you prefer?
Mo

Now what am I going to do with a toothbrush?

And no rude comments!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

NSX R-GT
21-08-2007, 01:42 AM
here are some of the pictures:
Final Drive
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/rubylau/DSC00123.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/rubylau/DSC00122.jpg
JDM Short Gear
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/rubylau/DSC00121.jpg

NSX R-GT
21-08-2007, 01:43 AM
Defi Gauges, Defi Link Display Unit, Defi VSD Concept + Extra Sensors and Defi Shift Light
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/rubylau/DSC00127.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/rubylau/DSC00126.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/rubylau/DSC00129.jpg

NSX R-GT
21-08-2007, 01:48 AM
New Item Added

Brand New OEM 02+ Headlight L+R Set - 950 GBP
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/rubylau/DSC00066.jpg

NSX R-GT
21-08-2007, 01:56 AM
here are some NSX with Defi gauges
http://speedstar.ca/gallery/ss%20na1/webpics/DSC03633.JPG

dan the man
21-08-2007, 06:20 AM
Paul and Paul..many thanks.

Ill get in touch with GT and leave a deposit and then agree with one of you to transfer the money or send a cheque etc..then u can pay him direct when collected.

Then once all sorted with GT we can arrange postage to myself or ill collect at a future meet if one occurs not too far off etc.

Dan

dan the man
25-08-2007, 06:33 AM
Has anyone got NSXR Gts phone number so i can contact him?

Ive PMd but nothing back as yet.

dan the man
26-08-2007, 03:30 PM
Right spoke to NSX R GT on PM. I just a willing volunteer to collect my lights for me and deliver the cash to him.\\I will send a cheque to this person or send a bank transfer prior.

Thanks in advance, Dan

amo
27-08-2007, 10:22 PM
NSX R-GT pm sent
thx AMO

NSX R-GT
28-08-2007, 02:01 AM
so who's going to collect the lights for "Dan The Man"

dan the man
28-08-2007, 06:23 AM
Paul NSX 2000 provisionally.

Paul ill ring you today ok. :)

NSX 2000
28-08-2007, 09:02 AM
Paul NSX 2000 provisionally.

Paul ill ring you today ok. :)

Dan I'll await your call. Paul.

josewick
28-08-2007, 10:24 AM
do you have pics of the advan?

thanks

NSX R-GT
28-08-2007, 04:57 PM
i have them on my post on nsxprime

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90594&highlight=advan

NSX R-GT
28-08-2007, 10:39 PM
heading to the airport now see u guys soon!
thanks

NSX 2000
04-09-2007, 01:20 PM
Dan you will have PM in a minute or two.
Paul.

dan the man
04-09-2007, 08:47 PM
cheers pal i replied. Did u get my PM text today?

it doisent matter now but wondering if it went or not

NSX 2000
05-09-2007, 07:15 AM
cheers pal i replied. Did u get my PM text today?

it doisent matter now but wondering if it went or not

Dan got both PM's and your text, will have a chat with the other half and try and work out what time we would get to the junction that James has recommended. So keep an eye out for PM or would text be better?
Paul.

TheSebringOne
05-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Hi Paul, just spoken to Dan, I'm going to pick up the rear lights for him as hes on a stag weekend in York. I believe hes going to pm you with my mobile, so we can get in touch. When you come up the M6, I will meet you as you come off junction 23, where it meets the East Lancs road (A580). Theres a Shell petrol station there, so this would be idea and you can then rejoin the M6. Is that alright with you? Dan mentions an approximate time around 1 to 2 pm?

James :)

dan the man
06-09-2007, 06:45 AM
Numbers sent guys so you should have them.
So very thankfull for your help, its amazing how people you hardly even know or sometimes never meet go to extra lengths to help you out. Phoen calls, bank transfers, taking parcels and then drving for miles to pick them up..

ive never had this anywhere else except for car forums- its a great thing.

So again Thanks. ( James dont be fitting them on your car u hear ) :D

NSX 2000
06-09-2007, 08:01 AM
Hi Paul, just spoken to Dan, I'm going to pick up the rear lights for him as hes on a stag weekend in York. I believe hes going to pm you with my mobile, so we can get in touch. When you come up the M6, I will meet you as you come off junction 23, where it meets the East Lancs road (A580). Theres a Shell petrol station there, so this would be idea and you can then rejoin the M6. Is that alright with you? Dan mentions an approximate time around 1 to 2 pm?

James :)

James PM sent, will call you friday.
Paul.

TheSebringOne
06-09-2007, 04:21 PM
PM recd, DTM I've already sold em for a tidy profit, not ! :D

TheSebringOne
06-09-2007, 04:22 PM
PM recd, speak to Friday Paul. :)