PDA

View Full Version : after market Spoiler brake light

Boat_Boy
05-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Chaps

I've seen an after market brake light which fits into the rear spoiler on a 94 car. does anybody know who sells these and for how much?

Also I've got a set of original alloys but they need work to the rims,and I need the centre caps for them. can anyone recommend someone for the repair in London?

All the best

Scott

BrownBear
06-01-2005, 12:57 PM
Hi,

Are you sure it's an after-market one? There's always been a spoiler brake light as an optional extra, available from Honda for some ridiculous amount (£500, I think). Or if you look on NSXPrime, there's normally a couple for sale (I paid $200 for my last one).

I've never seen an aftermarket one, though.

For details of the Honda one, look here-
http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=211

Regards
Joe

Paul
14-01-2005, 08:26 PM
There's always been a spoiler brake light as an optional extra, available from Honda for some ridiculous amount (£500, I think). Does this Honda spoiler brake light fit into the rear underside of the spoiler and run all the way along it :?:

BrownBear
15-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Yes, Paul - it completely replaces the red-plastic strip in the spoiler - the LED's run for the whole length 8)

Paul
15-01-2005, 12:55 PM
Yes, Paul - it completely replaces the red-plastic strip in the spoiler - the LED's run for the whole length 8) So now I at least know I've got a genuine Honda spolier brake light ... :D

A mate who's quite into his cars followed me not long after I got my baby and he said that it looked dead sexy when I braked at night ... his missus was also suitably impressed ... yet another plus for my baby :D