PDA

View Full Version : Music at last WOO-HOO

mutley
10-08-2007, 05:06 PM
HI all, for the first time since I bought my car, I have music!!, If you've seen the other thread, you'll know I replaced the OEM speakers with wharfedale ones, same size so i used the original speaker casings.

Anyway I am still waiting to get the head unit I want to fit into the Nav Pod, so until then I have set up a temporary CD player into the glove box. This is good for security too, as it's totally hidden! Not ideal but the sound is pretty good, and those long journeys won't seem so long anymore (NI to japfest with no music was a killer!).

Jim

Silver Surfer
10-08-2007, 08:04 PM
What!? you weren't happy with 9 hrs of VTEC orchestra on replay shuffle?? ;)

SS

TheSebringOne
10-08-2007, 10:36 PM
My was'nt working for a year & half, the CD cassette would'nt eject, so joined this club & with TQO help and a credit car, hey presto its working! I agree with the VTEC sound as CD doe'snt get much played anyway and recently unplugged ariel as it spoils the beautiful lines & rear butt! :D

mutley
10-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Yeah I have to admit I do like the engine noise, and when I get the chance I get the revs up and it puts a smile on my face, but at least now I have an option. Not to mention getting stuck in traffic jams won't be quite as bad anymore.

Cheers
Jim